Contribute
Register

HP Elitebook 1050 g1 cannot boot to recovery

Hey could you look over my efi and config.plist please.
I might have set the reader wrong in device properties.
depends if your card reader is supported in macOS, what is the make and model?

also in your config.plist there is mention of a PM981, they cause all kind of issues in macOS and should be replaced

Yes i know about PM981- its my windows drive, i just fear disabling it. I wanna dual boot.

Is there any resources i could check for compatible card readers?

Yes i know about PM981- its my windows drive, i just fear disabling it. I wanna dual boot.

Is there any resources i could check for compatible card readers?
check to see the make and model of your card reader

Card
check to see the make and model of your card reader
Card Reader is supposed i forgot to add Realtek Card Reader Driver Friend. I have remade UTB.kext i will test camera.

Camera still not working, ir camera doesn't get mapped by UTBTool. I don't really need camera.

So Monterey successfully installed. Thank you for all the help. Everything i really wanted works. Other minor inconveniences ill fix my self. Again thank you very much, I've made GitHub repo with my efi folder and some additional informations. Could i credit you?

So Monterey successfully installed. Thank you for all the help. Everything i really wanted works. Other minor inconveniences ill fix my self. Again thank you very much, I've made GitHub repo with my efi folder and some additional informations. Could i credit you?
yeah sure! thanks! :)

also well done on your hack, hope it gives you hours of fun! :)

Do you have GitHub profile profile?

Do you have GitHub profile profile?
this one:

only has an AppleALC repo though when I created a new layout ID for my laptop

no harm in linking to post 1 of this thread

or create a new guide thread if you like?

So for now its like this:
1698352045511.png

Last edited:
Back