Contribute
Register

Ziontosh - A Custom Build by Zionic

Status
Not open for further replies.
zionic said:
I'm just as nerdy as you, totally cool. :D

:headbang:

Luckily, I have a beautiful wife that's onboard with my random nerdyness. (don't know how I got lucky there :lol: )

zionic said:
I know you would have done a different board... but I love this one! I'm a huge ASUS fan. I know that I probably should have done something else for complete compatability... but I think this will treat me just fine for what I want to do! :)

I didn't intend to speak poorly of ASUS (as I stare into my 24" ASUS monitor :D ). As long as it works, and you like it, that's all that matters.

zionic said:
It was fun to build in this little case... I love small cases. It's not a well known company, but they make incredible cases. I like it a lot. I don't think it has any plastic parts at all. :)

I love small cases as well, which is part of the reason I'm loving this build so much. I don't doubt the quality, I can see it.

zionic said:
As far as temps, with fans on low and no load... it sits right about 34c.

Impressive!!

zionic said:
I appreciate you taking the time to respond, Vendetta... I was hoping you would :D

No problem. I appreciate quality work when I see it.

Disappointed that I see a RedBull instead of a Monster though. :cool: :lol:

Vendetta said:
Luckily, I have a beautiful wife that's onboard with my random nerdyness. (don't know how I got lucky there :lol:
Mine too. Praise God! :D

Vendetta said:
I didn't intend to speak poorly of ASUS (as I stare into my 24" ASUS monitor :D ). As long as it works, and you like it, that's all that matters.
I know you're not speaking poorly of it. :) I'll be getting a 23-24" ASUS monitor soon too!

Vendetta said:
I love small cases as well, which is part of the reason I'm loving this build so much. I don't doubt the quality, I can see it.
Same here!

Vendetta said:
Impressive!!
Water cooling is amazing. :) I haven't really put a load on it to find out how great it is yet though.

Vendetta said:
No problem. I appreciate quality work when I see it.
:mrgreen:

Vendetta said:
Disappointed that I see a RedBull instead of a Monster though. :cool: :lol:
I'm usually a Monster fan. ;)

Did you ever get sound to work?

It would be nice if you could post up your SL installation process.

zionic AWESOME man :clap: :geek: :clap:

Some ppl have gotten sound to work with VoodooHDA kenxt.

have you tried that?

I have tried everything. No sound. I just use an external sound card that I use for music recording.

Hi,

I am building a Hackintosh with the same Board and Graphics Card,

Can you list out your process for installing OSX?

I am trying to install Lion 10.7.3, and need to know post installation details.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. :D

fahadwajid,
See my signature block for links to the tonymacx86 Installation Guides, etc. Read them and post your questions in the (Snow Leopard) 10.6 Support or (Lion) 10.7 Support forum sections. index.php

When you're about to install, I recommend you print out the guide you use and check off each step as it's easy to miss something.

I am using the Unibeast install method, and has but USB for 10.7.3 and 10.7.0. with the 10.7.3 i never get to the desktop. if someone can tell me what kernel flags to use. i will be grateful.
For 10.7.0 i can get to the desktop but the desktop is very unstable. finder craches if i use it too much, and once i restart after combo install and multibeast, i have constant kernel panics

i have heard that a lot of people are using this board, how ever no one seems to mention the right kernal flags or what kexts to install for stability afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back