1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
specs:
Z77X-UD5h
i7 3770
HD 4000

after successfully installing ML with unibeast and successfully booting into lion thru unibeast and installing bootloader and other stuff with multibeast.
on the second boot with verbose mode the boot just get stuck at power management may be incomplete or unsupported.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• 2012-08-18 09.34.43.jpg
    2012-08-18 09.34.43.jpg
    856.8 KB · Views: 369
Might depend on which stuff exactly you picked with Multibeast. I got mine working with Easybeast, and then added audio. Then I did a fresh install to get my GPU working following, pretty much, this guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...861-success-ga-z77-d3h-i5-3750k-ga-550ti.html

The point being, Easybeast should do it, but you don't need all those drivers installing, so UserDSDT is probably best. I haven't used Multibeast 5, but that should be better for this particular board.

thanks for the advice, i did a fresh install of ML and used easybeast, still the same problem :(
still stuck at power management may be incomplete or unsupported :(

Try -v DSDT=No -x -f

I did another clean install and this time it got stuck on a different line...

Attachments

• 2012-08-18 15.32.07.jpg
    2012-08-18 15.32.07.jpg
    873.6 KB · Views: 339
This Mobo is booting in ML with only Chimera, FakeSMC.kext and regular Apple kexts.
No need of NullPowerManagement or other exotic stuffs... After that you have to install the kexts for the networks (intel or atheros or both), sound and additional Sata.
For Hd 4000 qe/ci, I don't know you have to check, it is covered in other post (I think that with last chimera version, it is OOB).
I think that your problem is coming from unneeded kext that you added.

I did another clean install of ML and this time in multibeast i only selected Chimera and FakeSMC.kext. This time it got stuck on [AGPM Controller] unknownPlatform

:(

I did another clean install and this time it got stuck on a different line...

dont install audio drivers and do the install

Try -v DSDT=No -x -f
Thanks man!

Finally got it working but only with these flags -v DSDT=no -x -f

UPDATE: tried booting without DSDT=NO, seems to get stuck at power management may be incomplete or unsupported

UPDATE 2: tried booting with -v and -x, same result, stuck at power management may be incomplete or unsupported

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-08-17 at 12.24.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-08-17 at 12.24.46 AM.png
    158.7 KB · Views: 347
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back