7. Plus
  8. Portable
  9. Power Mac
  10. PowerBook
  11. Quadra
  12. SE
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've got a build with a z77x-ud3h and a i7-3770k LGS 1155. I have 4GB of DDR3 1333Mhz Ram onboard. My new drive is attached to one of the 3GB/s headers. My monitor is plugged into the DVI PORT.

I have optimized bios, unplugged peripherals except keyboard, mouse, Unibeast USB drive, and new drive. When I attempt to boot up, I always stop at the same place shown on the attachment. I've tried booting up in -x and/or -s, as well as GraphicsEnabled=No and a number of boot flags.

What am I missing?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 260
It is GraphicsEnabler=No else it will not work. It is case sensitive. You can also try with ATIConfig=Eulemur and GraphicsEnabler=Yes to see what happens. ATI 5450 is not the most compatible card.

I've got a build with a z77x-ud3h and a i7-3770k LGS 1155. I have 4GB of DDR3 1333Mhz Ram onboard. My new drive is attached to one of the 3GB/s headers. My monitor is plugged into the DVI PORT.

I have optimized bios, unplugged peripherals except keyboard, mouse, Unibeast USB drive, and new drive. When I attempt to boot up, I always stop at the same place shown on the attachment. I've tried booting up in -x and/or -s, as well as GraphicsEnabled=No and a number of boot flags.

What am I missing?

Hello! I am having the same issues. Did you ever get this to work? If so what are any of the USB ports functional?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back