Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, thank you to TonymacX86s free Z77 DS3H Ver 1.0 bios F9 I've got a build! Here is what I've got installed but having trouble. Splash screen, spinning wheel no boot. -x boots to osx .8.4 but multibeast settings have not helped and can not reboot after, frozen . I've tried other boot arguments but nothing helps. Rebuilt my unibeast 2 times and reinstalled many times, nothing helped. I feel like there is something obvious I'm missing, CPU in backwards or something. When installing multi beast I could not find the .aml file to put on the desktop.

Any help would be great thanks.

Be away for the machine for a while today.
Goe

Z77 DS3H
i7 3770K with stock fan
16G Corsair vengeance LP RAM in #1 and #2 white slots
Corsair TX650M power supply
Samsung SSD 840 Pro 256 (tried #1 and #2 ports)
Fractal R4 case
Apple extended keyboard
apple mouse
Old 2005 VGA hitachi monitor (just for now)

Your monitor is what's causing the issues. OS X hates VGA monitors natively- so if you can, use HDMI or DVI. If all is unavailable, try a VGA > DVI adapter.

:ugeek:

Tonymacx86 you were 100% right, I found a DVI cable and plugged in the old monitor. Reinstalled OSX.8.4 and viola! Its running smoothly and fast, can't find anything that doesn't work, sure there is stuff to tweak and test. Migration assistant is moving a back up onto it as I type. I'll do a write up ASAP. Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back