CPU
i9-10900K
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
I finished building this system and installed 10.7.3 using uni/multibeast and everything went smoothly. One thing that has been driving me insane is this random erratic behavior on my mouse and keyboard. Every now and then, the mouse will lag, shutter, then keyboard will also lag a few milliseconds even as I type this message. I've tried both Lxn2Mac and Realtek Official network driver. Currently, I am on the Realtek as it doesn't freeze the mouse after sleep/awake.

Could someone help? Or at least confirm if this is a known problem? I can live with other glitches, but this I won't be able to.

I've tried clean install and did migration assistant from my previous copy of 10.7.3 on Q6600 system. I doubt this would be the reason. I've also tried clean install as well.

Helpppp!

Hi,
which Kexts are you using ? Im using the Original Realtek Drivers and just only FakeSMc and applehda. Right bios with the right DSDT ? Im Having the same board and it runs like hell ! Amazing fast and i see no :beachball: ^^

I'm using the Z68X-UD3H-B3 as well and no lags in either keyboard or mouse, yet, could you two do me a fav and check which audio kexts are installed - mine does not want to work :(

I have
ACL8xxHDA
Apple HDA
Apple HDA 1062
HDA Enabler 889

looks confusing/too much ?!

Thanks!

I am using realtek official kext. I tried the Lxn2mac, but had sleep awake issue.

As for the audio, I tried the new optimized 885 driver, then back to ALC8xx.kext with AppleHDA rollback, but none of them seem to be working.

So I have two pending issues.

I hope to get to the bottom of this soon.

After much testing, I am discovering that the lag only happens when there is a load on the network activity. Copying files on the network or downloading a file.

I've tried both Realtek official, and Lxn2Mac, and the same result.

Any suggestions?

I have tried all the ports including usb3, and the same result. What other USB drivers out there? At this point, my guess is the poor LAN chipset on the board. I bit the bullet and ordered presto gigabit LAN. Will see if that helps.

Sorry, and yes, you are right. I have the optimized 889 Driver. It's working out great except for the lag issues. I have a suspicion that this is not a hackintosh related issue, but rather has to do with my router being on 2.4ghz. Lots of Mac Pro users have been complaining about his as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back