Contribute
Register

Yosemite z68x-ud3h-b3 no audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also interested in the patched files...

UPDATE: Mine worked without patched files (Z68X-UD3H-B3 UFEI BIOS / 10.10.1), it turned out my speakers where defective on this new monitor I purchased, testing with headphones and proper input (Output > Internal Speakers) fixed. For anyone interested I used MultiBeast 7 > AL889..

Hi Clipper,

I have Yosemite also installed but problems with the audio tot get it working.
I saw that you had a patched Apple HDA file.
Is it possible for you to mail that to me.
[email protected]

Hope to hear from you,

Best regards,
Martin
The Netherlands

I don't really have a solution, just a patched AppleHDA for my motherboard for Yosemite that I picked up on another hack forum. The 2 forums (TonyMacx86 and the "other one") don't seem to like each other for reasons I can't understand but there seems to be more animosity "over there" towards TonyMac so I don't mention them here or vise-versa. Not my feud. :)

Like a lot of others, installing the correct Audio patch via Multibeast as we've all done countless times in the past doesn't seem to work. I'd be interested to know out of all the problems how many have installed Yosemite over Mavericks (as I did to keep settings and apps intact) vs. those that didn't.

For all I know the Multibeast method works for audio 100% of the time on a CLEAN install but that's not an option for me. Again, I've attempted the audio patch via Multibeast but it just ain't working for me.

Either way, I'll not post in this thread anymore to avoid confusion and distract from the good work you're doing here.

cheers

Hi Clipper,

I have Yosemite also installed but problems with the audio tot get it working.
I saw that you had a patched Apple HDA file.
Is it possible for you to mail that to me.
[email protected]

Hope to hear from you,

Best regards,
Martin
The Netherlands

No audio for me either and I've been doing this for a while. Using Multibeast 7 the ALC889 drivers don't work for me and there is no available device in the system prefs sound output tab.

That being said, I do have a patched AppleHDA.kext file that works just fine though. :D

Hey bud, mind shooting it my way as well? Thanks!

It seems after the 10.10.3 update the patched file no longer works to restore audio (I had been using it for all the previous updates with no problems).

Anyone else has this problem???

It seems after the 10.10.3 update the patched file no longer works to restore audio (I had been using it for all the previous updates with no problems).

Anyone else has this problem???

I have been using the 889 audio driver from Multibeast for Mavericks since I started using Yosemite. I could never get the Yosemite one to work. Have had no problems with the Mavericks version though. I just keep the Mavericks one in my applications folder now for updating.

I have been using the 889 audio driver from Multibeast for Mavericks since I started using Yosemite. I could never get the Yosemite one to work. Have had no problems with the Mavericks version though. I just keep the Mavericks one in my applications folder now for updating.

Yeah I only had the kext and it seemed to stop working.

I just downloaded Multibeast for Mavericks and that definitely fixed it.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back