Contribute
Register

Yosemite BootScreen Stuck - CPU Panic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Could you please help me to solve this problem?
I had the same issue and I'm new to mac without technical background. I can't access my pc.

Thanks

hey guys,

I got the Same issue Yesterday on a GA-H87-D3H.
Core i7 4770k
GTX 650
16GB RAM / 2x8

The System was running Mavericks without a Problem.

So Yesterday I made a fresh install for a friend to Yosemite. System get into the Installer and after Start of Install it hang up 2 Times. After a 3rd try with Graphicsenabler=0 or/and -x

All seemed running ... Install through and Made it to multibeast.

After finish the Machine i discovered the following:

Out of 5 Restarts I have 3 Restarts in grey apple background

panic(cpu 4 caller ..... "a freed zone element has been modified ....

Any Idea ? Machine seems to running stable. Only at startup...

could the nv_ string a solution ?

any ideas? thank you

hey guys,

I got the Same issue Yesterday on a GA-H87-D3H.
Core i7 4770k
GTX 650
16GB RAM / 2x8

The System was running Mavericks without a Problem.

So Yesterday I made a fresh install for a friend to Yosemite. System get into the Installer and after Start of Install it hang up 2 Times. After a 3rd try with Graphicsenabler=0 or/and -x

All seemed running ... Install through and Made it to multibeast.

After finish the Machine i discovered the following:

Out of 5 Restarts I have 3 Restarts in grey apple background

panic(cpu 4 caller ..... "a freed zone element has been modified ....

Any Idea ? Machine seems to running stable. Only at startup...

could the nv_ string a solution ?

any ideas? thank you

MACGAGA

Check your SMBIOS and create SSDT with ssdtPRGen. For GTX650 graphic card in OBCP GE=No, and i think you will need nvidia web driver. Also try nv_disable=1

System installed perfectly! INSTRUCTIONS BELOW!!!

Someone say to use F8m BIOS but I use F9 official BIOS. I don't like to mess with no official Bios and to screw my motherboard.

BIOS settings: TonyMacx86 guide (http://www.tonymacx86.com/445-unibe...y-supported-intel-based-pc.html#uefi_settings). I didn't set CFG-Lock - I don't have that option or I can't find it :)

I didn't disable Virtualization because I use it for Parallels. Neither was disabled in Mavericks neither now. And no problems during installation. If I disable Virtualization I have only one CPU in Parallels and errors booting VM.

Because of "deadbeef" error I had to start installation and first boot from USB Yosemite with flags "-no-zp"!!!

After installing Multibeast everything works great except SLEEP. When my computer sleep I get instant wake-up. Problem is with XHC, according to syslog. If someone have solution will be great but that is not problem because I don't use sleep.

In OCBP i use DropSSDT Yes and SSDT, iMac 14.2 SMBIOS and processor and XCPM works perfect. In Mavericks when I use SSDT I have higher temps and frequencies.

Still testing and no problems! Just update software you use!

I have a ASUS motherboard (Sabertooth Z87 LGA 1150) with a GTX 770 GDDR5-4GB. I kept getting the kernel panic. However, the suggestion above using just the "-no-zp" flag worked for me, doing and upgrade over mavericks. thank you for the help TonyMacx86 community.

this is the same error im getting. im installing fresh on a neew pc.

asus z97m plus
16gb 2x8gb ram

amsung 240 evo 256

i did

-no-vt

an its just stuck on the loading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back