Graphics
Geforce GTX 680
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Well, first at all, sorry for my bad english.
I made a hackintosh work just like it should using this VGA (5870 XFX) and P6TD Deluxe motherboard with 6 Gigs of RAM. After installing LION, everything works (even my VGA is detected and displayed, see the picture of system information)
Captura de Tela 2012-04-30 às 13.10.32.png
In other forum, i downloaded a awesome package, it install sound, lan, graphics, dsdt and chameleon, specifically for the P6TD Deluxe. After installing this, my sound onboard works in she green connectors (back and front) and mic is working too, but the sound of mic is played at all time (i can hear my voice on audio for example) but this problem i am not interested in solving at the moment (okay, fixing would be great, any ideas tell me), my PC only uses HDMI audio.
I this the guide of this forum related to DSDT edits, but i bumped in some problems. Here is my IOREG before edit.
Captura de Tela 2012-04-30 às 13.34.50.png
the name of my devices is different from the tutorial, even if i change the names and the addressees, DSDT compiles, but nothing changes on IOREG.

If someone helps me, i can soon post a complete tutorial step to step of my hackintosh.
Any lack of information in my post, please tell me.

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2012-04-30 às 13.10.32.png
    Captura de Tela 2012-04-30 às 13.10.32.png
    67.5 KB · Views: 240
  • Captura de Tela 2012-04-30 às 13.34.50.png
    Captura de Tela 2012-04-30 às 13.34.50.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 204
Okay, i managed to edit my DSDT Successfully, hdmi audio is working fine, but i have to use untouched applehda, what means i have no functionality of on board audio (even the mic). Any idea?

lequibao said:
Okay, i managed to edit my DSDT Successfully, hdmi audio is working fine, but i have to use untouched applehda, what means i have no functionality of on board audio (even the mic). Any idea?
What audio codec is on your motherboard?

I dont know how to tell the audio codec. Perhaps is the name of the kext that made him work in other build? (AD2000b.kext)

if this help, i have the HDEF on my ioreg, like on the picture below...
Captura de Tela 2012-05-01 às 02.07.55.png

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2012-05-01 às 02.07.55.png
    Captura de Tela 2012-05-01 às 02.07.55.png
    144.1 KB · Views: 242
lequibao said:
I dont know how to tell the audio codec. Perhaps is the name of the kext that made him work in other build? (AD2000b.kext)
The screenshot is not helpful. Attach a copy of IOReg. I have no experience of the AD2000b. You will have to contact the person you got the AppleHDA.kext from for an updated solution.

Ok, here is my IOREG, i hope this is what you asked for :thumb up:
Mac Pro de Leandro.ioreg.txt
Change the extension to .ioreg :thumbup:

Now i am wondering why i have the HDEF device on ioreg but i can't make this work...
Another edit: PROGRESS!! After spending some time, i archived this:
Captura de Tela 2012-05-01 às 18.09.22.png
But no sign of these audio devices here...
Captura de Tela 2012-05-01 às 18.10.57.png

Attachments

• Mac Pro de Leandro.ioreg.txt
    2.8 MB · Views: 114
  • Captura de Tela 2012-05-01 às 18.09.22.png
    Captura de Tela 2012-05-01 às 18.09.22.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 200
  • Captura de Tela 2012-05-01 às 18.10.57.png
    Captura de Tela 2012-05-01 às 18.10.57.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 200
lequibao said:
But no sign of these audio devices here...
Looks like your port of the hardware config data worked. You have to get the AppleHDA binary patch and the path maps to work. The suggestion to contact the author for an update is your best path.

I can't contact the author because the forum i downloaded doesn't tell the source.
One thing i learned: i must have a untouched Applehda for HDMI to work (i know i can patch this to work with AD2000b, but i have no success after all). After so many tries, i put a hdaenabler and a ad2000b kext in extras. The back audio is recognized as built in audio and microphone is working, just like the hdmi audio (recognized as the name of my TV). The frontal audio jack is not working yet, seeking a solution at this time. I think one of the devices called "Saída de Linha" is the front audio...

Question: I must edit the device HDEF or the kexts to tell the correct address of front panel?

lequibao said:
Question: I must edit the device HDEF or the kexts to tell the correct address of front panel?
The dsdt/HDEF only specifies the layout-id to use. In your case it C in hex or 12 in decimal. Find layout 12 in the Layouts. Layout 12 will tell you what PathMap to use. The path map describes audio paths for the codec. You will need a codec dump to translate the nodes into the jack you are interested in. A suggestion, when you find the PathMapID take it, the layout 12 and the hardware config and copy paste them to your untouched AppleHDA.kext. Good luck.

OK, thanks for the help, i tried to edit the HDA with my data but its gone wrong. At least i has the luck to put another next in place and now the front panel is working too!!
Thank you and the forum to help me build a working MAC!
Will fix my standby issue and soon will post my mini step to step guide! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back