Contribute
Register

Xcode performance on a dell 14r 5420

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i dont really know where to post it, admin if i posted in the wrong category could you please move it.
I just got success installing osx sierra 10.12.6 on my laptop and installed xcode for IOS development, and tryied to run my project in the simulator and it just took 5 minutes to load the simulator. It got a i5 3320m 2.5ghz and im using intel hd 4000 cuz from what i read is not possible to get the gt630m to work. So is this just hardware limitations or i got to fix somethings for intel virtualization work?

So i dont really know where to post it, admin if i posted in the wrong category could you please move it.
I just got success installing osx sierra 10.12.6 on my laptop and installed xcode for IOS development, and tryied to run my project in the simulator and it just took 5 minutes to load the simulator. It got a i5 3320m 2.5ghz and im using intel hd 4000 cuz from what i read is not possible to get the gt630m to work. So is this just hardware limitations or i got to fix somethings for intel virtualization work?

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

sorry i didnt read the problem reporting FAQ, but what file i should i upload. its not really a technical problem, it is just a performance question. Btw i used a lot of your work to install the OSX thanks really great work with all the guides and kexts

Upload all data and output as requested in the FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back