Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77x-ud5h
CPU
Intel i7
Graphics
Nvidia 660ti
So I have my hackintosh all up and running now (yay!!!!)

This is my setup:
A Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H Motherboard
An Nvidia 660Ti Graphics card
An Intel i5 3570K CPU

The problem is I can't get dual monitors to work on my 660 Ti card.
I installed the NVIDIA Fermi >2GB Open CL patch
I installed the NVIDIA 670/680/690 Support patch
I have installed 10.8.2

But I still can't get a second monitor plugged into my graphics card to come on.
If I just have my HDMI cord attached and boot everything boots fine. If I plug in the HDMI and the DVI it just boots to a white screen on the HDMI side and does nothing on the DVI side.

If I boot on the DVI and then plug the HDMI in afterwards, they will both show up. But I can't boot with them both plugged in or I get a blank white screen.

I have my bios display settings set to "peg" (vs. IGFX or PCI)

What am I doing wrong? Have other people gotten dual monitor support working with the card?
Please advise.

Thanks!!

P.S. I'm loving this hackintosh business so far!

This is my setup:
A Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H-B3 Motherboard F10 Bios
An EVGA 660Ti Graphics card
An Intel i5 3570K CPU

I am seeing the same issue with trying to boot with both displays attached in my configuration. Also, the video card will not wake from sleep.
No solution yet.

Did you ever solve this? Im having the same problem with same set up....

I am having the same issue with a EVGA GTX 650 SC 2GB.

My hackintosh setup: Asus x79 Sabertooth, i7 3930K, Mountain Lion 10.8.2 and dual DVI monitors.

If I boot with both monitors powered on, it boots to the mouse and whitescreen then stops. If I boot with the power off to 1 monitor, it boots fine. I can then power on the 2nd monitor and it works dual screen. I have the Nvidia driver loaded and it shows up as GTX 650 in "system".

This is a dual boot machine and it has no issues loading Windows 7 dual screen.

Dual Screen is just a hassle, but I am very happy with the operation overall. A "high-end" mac at a reasonable price - thanks tonymac :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back