Graphics
Ati
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys, got my Hackintosh working great with ML...for the most part.

Everything worked perfectly for a week. I turned on my computer today and everything loaded fine. Only problem is my wireless mouse and WIRED keyboard are unresponsive.

A USB issue is probably a safe assumption.

I forced a shut down by pressing the power button on my case, booted into ML again and everything worked fine. Only when I shut down or restart through ML do I get this problem.

I have not made any changes at all...that I'm aware of. Problem seems to have developed on its own.

Any ideas?

Is this an obvious fix? I still havent figured it out.

I have an older logictech wireless mouse and a new wired logitech keyboard. ive booted back into windows 7 and windows gives me a message:

One of the USB devices attached to your computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it.

Both the keyboard and mouse do not work in windows either. Eventually they start working after I unplug both of them, but I've never had this problem with windows 7.

I have an older logictech wireless mouse and a newer wired logitech keyboard. ive booted back into windows 7 and windows gives me a message:

One of the USB devices attached to your computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it.

Both the keyboard and mouse do not work in windows either. Eventually they start working after I unplug both of them, but I've never had this problem with windows 7.

And like I mentioned before, this problem developed approximately 6 days after a successful install of ML. I'd like to add that I've been using these devices with windows 7 for 6 months now.

I'm not sure how to pinpoint this problem.

I have an older logictech wireless mouse and a newer wired logitech keyboard. ive booted back into windows 7 and windows gives me a message:

And like I mentioned before, this problem developed approximately 6 days after a successful install of ML. I'd like to add that I've been using these devices with windows 7 for 6 months now.

I'm not sure how to pinpoint this problem.

It seems you have installed Voodoo PS2 kext from multibeast...if so then first remove them and check again

There could be problem with you USB too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back