Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. Lisa
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Ever since I upgraded my HP Probook 4540s Laptop to El Capitan few months ago, when I put the laptop to sleep/close the lid, my WiFi starts acting weird. Basically, my speeds drop massively, for instance, I usually get ~120 MBpS Down and ~16 MBpS Up. Once I put the laptop to sleep/close the lid, my speeds suddenly become ~3 MBpS Down, ~4 MBpS Up. Additionally, there is this random issue where the WiFi internet connection drops, where I have to go to the top bar with the WiFi icon on it, and hit "Turn Wi-Fi Off" and then "Turn Wi-Fi On" and this only works for another 5 minutes before I have to go do the same procedure again. This is definitely only happening when I put the laptop to sleep/close the lid. Any idea on how to fix this issue?

Here are my HP Probook 4540's specs:
  • i3-3110M
  • Intel HD 4000
  • AW-CE123H
  • 16GB RAM
  • BIOS F.50a:
  • OS X 10.11.5
  • 500 GB SSD
EDIT: Apologies for the typo, especially in the title.

Ever since I upgraded my HP Probook 4540s Laptop to El Capitan few months ago, when I put the laptop to sleep/close the lid, my WiFi starts acting weird. Basically, my speeds drop massively, for instance, I usually get ~120 MBpS Down and ~16 MBpS Up. Once I put the laptop to sleep/close the lid, my speeds suddenly become ~3 MBpS Down, ~4 MBpS Up. Additionally, there is this random issue where the WiFi internet connection drops, where I have to go to the top bar with the WiFi icon on it, and hit "Turn Wi-Fi Off" and then "Turn Wi-Fi On" and this only works for another 5 minutes before I have to go do the same procedure again. This is definitely only happening when I put the laptop to sleep/close the lid. Any idea on how to fix this issue?

Here are my HP Probook 4540's specs:
  • i3-3110M
  • Intel HD 4000
  • AW-CE123H
  • 16GB RAM
  • BIOS F.50a:
  • OS X 10.11.5
  • 500 GB SSD
EDIT: Apologies for the typo, especially in the title.

Did you follow the guide?
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/

If so, read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back