Contribute
Register

Where to find previous Yosemite ex 10.10.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks.
I will try
Actually I have a two 770, can be a problem? Should I disconnect one?

Works!
Everything came from the disk.
I tried to install on another sad without problem.
So I came back to my samsung EVO, I opened windows, remove any partition.
Come back to installer and now it works.
There was something on the disk that disk utility was not completely able to erase during format maybe.
Many thanks to all of you.

Yes almost everything works...
USB3 seems to work but when I copy big files after a while the copy freezes and I am obliged to switch off the hard disk.
I tried to remove th usb kest from miltibeast and also tried to enable EHCI in Bios but always the same problem.
It used to work on mavericks.
Do you have any ideas?
Many thanks

Yes almost everything works...
USB3 seems to work but when I copy big files after a while the copy freezes and I am obliged to switch off the hard disk.
I tried to remove th usb kest from miltibeast and also tried to enable EHCI in Bios but always the same problem.
It used to work on mavericks.
Do you have any ideas?
Many thanks

USB 3 chipsets across most boards have some issues in OS X. You could look at creating your own DSDT and see if it can be patched to solve the USB 3 issues - may improve performance in other areas too.
http://www.pjalm.com/forums/

Look at adding an add on PCIe USB 3 card with the Fresco Logic FL1100 controller as these seem to work native in OS X.
Go for a card that also requires 12v power via an additional sata socket built onto the PCIe card. If you want your case front ports working then you will also want a card with an internal header. Anker and Inateck make many different cards. You should be able to find something with the Fresco chip from within the many models available. I have an Inateck KTU3-202i model card with 2 rear ports:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00E59W1G8/?tag=tonymacx86-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back