Contribute
Register

What Speakers Do You Use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use logitech Z5500 Speakers, 500W RMS :)

Attachments

• 81TtRp306gS._SL1500_.jpg
    81TtRp306gS._SL1500_.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 236
For the computer speakers I use Logitech z313. It cost 25 bucks on ebay and I sounds really great for the price. For audio recording I have the Berhinger MS40 that I use with a fast track pro interface, and also I use a Dynamic Stereo Headset from Sony, (I'm not home right know so im not sure the exact model.)

Attachments

• 182187.jpg
    182187.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 171
  • 15143.png
    15143.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 218
  • mdrv6lg.jpg
    mdrv6lg.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 207
Krk VXT8s here :twisted:
8795d1308389355-krk-vxt-paar.jpg

The headphones, ATH M50s they are THE HEADPHONES I never tried anything like them. Actually I don't have my VXT ready because of all stuff I had to do with the hackintosh, I use them with my firewire card, I finally got my Lacie Firewire 800 card from ebay, and as soon as I mount the dust filters on the PC I'll place the speakers and set them properly. That firewire, is old and discontinued, but if you find one 100% compatible ;) (PCI 64bit or 32bit is retrocompatible) not mini PCIe

Speakers? Gave up on those a while ago thanks to wife/neighbours. Sure, I have TosLink out to my home theatre but that is only for Kodi, and yes I have a pair of shiddy USB speakers for the system alerts, but 99.9% of the time I use one of many headphones powered by a Teac UD-H01.

598side.jpg :headbang:

Dynaudio BM5a mkII's & BM9S sub =)

this is my personal sound system!!!!

Attachments

• speakers-4.jpg
    speakers-4.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
I use a Samsung HW-F450 sound bar (and wireless subwoofer) connected over TOSLINK. I picked it up on clearance somewhere a couple years ago intending to use it mounted under s TV, but they never happened and I've enjoyed having semi-decent sound from my computer. I'm sure it's not even close to the best soundbar out there, but it's an upgrade over whatever crappy desktop speakers I used to use.

Q-Acoustics 2010's. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back