Gigabyte Z690 Aero G DDR5
CPU
i5-13600K
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Looks like after prime day, the price dropped by $10 bucks (prime day sale was $100). This is selling for $90! of course because everyone bought it all during prime day, it will take extra time for this to be in stock again. I canceled all my 2TB NVME orders (had mine on no rush delivery) and replaced the orders with these new one since I don't mind the long delivery (hopefully it's correct).

Seller must be Amazon to get this price. Please see the "Other Sellers on Amazon" or click on the "New & Used" box to find Amazon seller.

WD_BLACK 2TB SN850X 90 bucks.png

Looks like it's still 90 dollars today on Amazon.com. A fairly long wait to get one.

Screen Shot 8.jpg

For those that need an NVMe faster, the 2TB SN770 sells for a little less on Newegg.
Screen Shot.jpg

I finally received my packages yesterday, after 3 weeks of waiting! all of the 850X were made in June.

Surprisingly, the normal price has dropped to 110 now. I think it will continue to go down from here. My first one was from Best Buy at a cost of 140. I got it at Best Buy partly due to Amazon was late to ship my 2TB 850X but it shipped a day or 2 after I bought it at Best Buy, and I was too lazy to drive back to BB to return it. So my average price for each 2TB 850X is $100.

The 2TB SN850X is now the fifth best selling PC component on Newegg. It's the #13 best selling NVMe drive on Amazon.com. Price is back up to near $120 USD. Still a good deal for the best hackintosh NVMe you can get.

Screen Shot 6.jpg

Screen Shot 10.jpg

$55 dollars for 1TB after Promo code today only at Newegg. Best price on the best Hackintosh NVMe SSD.
Screen Shot.jpg

Last edited:
bro it is working well? I am added this to my list. that's why I am asking. how much boot time bro?

I am added this to my list. that's why I am asking. how much boot time bro?
Yes, works well. The 850X has the fastest boot times you can get in a hack. It has a 2GB Dram cache that speeds it up. Just buy one bro. Seriously. You won't regret it.

In the UK that Drive is more expensive.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 14.19.36.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 14.19.36.png
    240.6 KB · Views: 16
In the UK that Drive is more expensive.
It's worth spending more for those with PCIe 4.0 capable motherboards. Faster speeds, longer life no hackintosh problems like the slow boot times with Samsung drives. 2TB for 109 pounds is a very fair price. 5 year warranty too.

It's worth spending more for those with PCIe 4.0 capable motherboards. Faster speeds, longer life no hackintosh problems like the slow boot times with Samsung drives. 2TB for 109 pounds is a very fair price. 5 year warranty too.

I'm tempted in getting one as I am still 2.5inch SSD don't really need the big storage as I have a SAN but I guess I could upgrade :thumbup:

Back