Contribute
Register

Video Card Compatability List.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gigabyte 'GV-N580UD-3GI' GTX580 3GB - Working with "GraphicsEnabler=Yes"

Gigabyte 'GV-N580UD-3GI' GTX580 3GB - Working with "GraphicsEnabler=Yes"

Where should I configure it? in Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist ? it is already set, but is not working

gigabyte hd 6850 1gb works with GraphicsEnabler=No AtiConfig=Pithecia

MSI GeForce GTX 460 1GB - Works OOB - 2 Displays working - Working with "GraphicsEnabler=Yes"

EVGA nVidia GT520 2GB Works!!

EVGA nVidia GT520 2GB PCI E Works with Clean Install or Update, with "GraphicsEnabler=yes" and replace the NVidia Kexts by Kilumnati provide HERE Asus Nvidia GT520 Kext for Mountain Lion 10.8.zip - Downloads - OSx86.net Just install with Kext Utility and Repair Permissions, Reboot and Done! You have full graphics on your Hackintosh and, if you want, two monitors through HDMI - DVI connectors. Thanks to all for your helps. Sorry about my English.

My Hackintosh:

Gateway Desktop GT4222m, MOBO Intel G33 ICH9, 8 GB RAM DDR2 (4x2), 1 HD 500 GB WD SATA for Mountain Lion system and apps, and 3 HDs 1TB WD SATA (e/o) for personal informations and files, DVD Burner Liteon SATA, Integrated Sound, EVGA nVidia GT520 2GB, USB Bluetooth adapter, Apple Keyboard, Apple Magic Mouse and Apple Trackpad. Monitor HP 24" HD HDMI and Gateway 23" HD Display DVI.

EVGA nVidia GT520 2GB PCI E Works with Clean Install or Update, with "GraphicsEnabler=yes" and replace the NVidia Kexts by Kilumnati provide HERE Asus Nvidia GT520 Kext for Mountain Lion 10.8.zip - Downloads - OSx86.net Just install with Kext Utility and Repair Permissions, Reboot and Done! You have full graphics on your Hackintosh and, if you want, two monitors through HDMI - DVI connectors. Thanks to all for your helps. Sorry about my English.

My Hackintosh:

Gateway Desktop GT4222m, MOBO Intel G33 ICH9, 8 GB RAM DDR2 (4x2), 1 HD 500 GB WD SATA for Mountain Lion system and apps, and 3 HDs 1TB WD SATA (e/o) for personal informations and files, DVD Burner Liteon SATA, Integrated Sound, EVGA nVidia GT520 2GB, USB Bluetooth adapter, Apple Keyboard, Apple Magic Mouse and Apple Trackpad. Monitor HP 24" HD HDMI and Gateway 23" HD Display DVI.

Hi kikem, could you tell us if your accelerated graphics (things like Notification Center, Expose, etc) work nicely with this kext? I have the same graphics card as you, and while I got my resolution sorted out with some patched NVIDA drivers, I still get choppy animations for those aforementioned features. Did you experience these things before installing this kext and did this fix solve those problems?

Thanks!

GRAPHICS CARDS

My assus gtx550ti works but random screen errors so i am using my 8600gts eveything working GraphicsEnabler=yes

Sapphire Radeon 5750 is working partially after adding 0x68BE1002 to ATI5000Controller and AMDRadeonAccelerator under Juniper family. No QE/CI as of yet. Using GE=Yes.

Mine Sapphire HD 5750 is fully working after adding ID to that 2 kexts. Please note that "0x68be1002" string should be added with small "be" letters (NOT "0x68BE1002")

Also, i use these video-related strings in org.chameleon.plist:

<key>AtiConfig</key>
<string>Vervet</string>
<key>AtiPorts</key>
<string>3</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>npci=0x3000 darkwake=0 PCIRootUID=0</string>

p.s. i use DP out

p.p.s. display shows "Out of range" after wake from sleep :(

Gainward GTX 550 Ti 1GB GDDR 5
with "PCIRootUID=0" and "GraphicsEnabler=Yes" working OOB.

Resolution was instantly recognized. (didn't tried to change it yet)
Dashboard effect worked, translucent Bar.

only thing not working (for me known yet): LuxMark wont find the OpenCL stuff in GeforceGLDriver.kext.
(according to netkas it still needs to be patched (no idea how)).

If sleep is working on your 550Ti, it will be the first one I've seen post-ML install.

Sleep works great under Lion on my 550Ti, but I would *not* recommend a 550Ti card to anyone interested in running ML at this point in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back