Contribute
Register

Video Card Compatability List.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My MSI Twin Frozr 6870 1GB works fine, simply required the ati6000controller.kext work around to get it running.

Hey Guys,

I wanted to put together a Video card supported list. So I will start this list off, and put together what cards we've tested, and are confirmed working. If you have a guide how to get it to work, Please provide the link, and I will post it as well. I just wanted to create a very easy way for people to see what video cards are working.

Working Video cards.

eVGA Geforce GT430 - 1024mb - Works with "GraphicsEnabler=Yes"

That really depends how you define works. I'd list it as works with terrible exceptions, or not working.

My Gigabyte nVidia GTX670 (N670OC-2GD) works like a dream.
GE=No
Updated CUDA drivers from nVidia
OpenCL patch from netkas

This has enabled it to have full graphics support. Not sure about multi-monitor though,
as I only have one to test with.

I've got the nVidia GeForce GT 640 2GB, and it works with GraphicsEnabler=No. But you have to type that in each time you boot... MultiBeast doesn't do the job when you select those options for GraphicsEnabler=No. But other then that the card is displaying my desktop!

How can I tell if GE is set to yes or no? And what is the default?

Gigabyte 9800GTX+ (GV-N98XPZL-1GH) 1GB Version Works with "GraphicsEnabler=Yes"
Worked all the way through the ML install too at native 1920x1080 res.:clap:

I can confirm that ECS NGTX580-1536PI-F GeForce GTX 580 works OOB. I had to use PCIRootUID=0 before booting to Mountain Lion though. Recognized my Samsung 850 27" monitor and set resolution to max, 2560 x 1440 right off the bat.

Bob

GA-Z77X-UD5H, i7-3770K, ECS NGTX580, Corsair CMZ16GX3M4A1600C9B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back