Contribute
Register

Video Card Compatability List.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GTA 550 TI WORKS 100% NO NEED GRAPHICSENABLER

How you managed to got it working without GraphicsEnabler=YES

have you this strange graphics glithes and freezes after sleep?

That is what I am doing and it still isn't working. Was your ati6000.kext from the ML or from your Lion install? I took mine from the ML after running unibeast

ati6000.kext was from ML on my real Mac, i upgraded my MBP to ML just before making my UniBeast drive.

dont

anyone have any advice my gigabyte 6870 will not boot unless I have graphicsenabler=no.
I followed the guide to delete ati6000.kext and then re-add it. still not working with graphics enabler disabled.

I am about to say screw this and just go back to windows and all my hackintoshing years.

Don't go to the Dark Side, it's a place of evil !

Just Google KextWizzard (not Kextbeast) and install the ATI6000.kext in S/L/E with KextWizzard (Installaton tab).

Kext Wizard.png

Then repair permissions and rebuild cache, also with KextWizzard (Maintenance tab).

Kext Wizard 1.png

Now reboot and you're done (I hope).

Intel HD4000 (3.51 GHz Intel Core i7) a bit of messing about with adding EFI Strings is now fully working (Chess yay) I have a 6950 HD Radeon but unfortunately it doesnt work 100% with ML - for some strange reason i cannot add my DSDT file now without ML BSODing to enable alc 892 (so instead having to use a patched audio)

Gigabyte R6870C 1GB installs using the method prescribed by Colton328.
After kextbeast, 2560x1440 resolution on dual ACD 27"'ers.

Loving life right this moment!

Got my Gig Radeon HD 6850 OC, working full support. Same way as quoted.
Dual 1920x1080. On two Acer 23" LED's

EVGA nVidia Geforce 9500gt - working with "GraphicsEnabler=Yes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back