Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys, none of us have a modified DSDT yet for our 10.6.x and since 10.6.3 is comming out soon I know we all want a stable version.

here's the DSDT for the DP55WG. IF anyone can try to edit this I'll give it a shot until we get something working.

Please help if you can!

I am going to try to edit during the weekend and tackle the DSDT myself but if someone can try before me or knows where I can get an already patched version of the DSDT that would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    15.3 KB · Views: 165
xinsanityx said:
Hey guys, none of us have a modified DSDT yet for our 10.6.x and since 10.6.3 is comming out soon I know we all want a stable version.

here's the DSDT for the DP55WG. IF anyone can try to edit this I'll give it a shot until we get something working.

Please help if you can!

I am going to try to edit during the weekend and tackle the DSDT myself but if someone can try before me or knows where I can get an already patched version of the DSDT that would be greatly appreciated!

Took a look at it- it's absolutely foreign to me- if you could save an IORegistryEditor dump and post it here, we could try to figure out where your USB ports are in there, otherwise, take a look at the 1 intel DSDT that was submitted to me for clues. I have no idea weather the edits are correct though. I didn't do them. :rolleyes:

Public/DSDT-Intel-BOXDP55WB.aml

I had no problems getting 10.6.2 on or the internet. But i have a WMP300N which i use for wireless. anyways I'll look at tony's reply to my post install thread and update from there. should get a chance this weekend.

Tony how long does it take for you to edit a dsdt? I am to the point where i'd let you remote into my machine and help me get it all edited properly. I read your guides and tried but i get lost in so many parts as I'm not able to figure out where to add and write them.
Does it take like 10 minutes? 1-2 hrs? either way if you're interested in helping i will let you have full control of my computer so we can get this workin :)

I've never edited an Intel DSDT- they're really quite foreign as the BIOS is a different make. I think not AWARD, something else.

Therefore my DSDT guides will hardly help. I'm thinking you'll have to dig deeper. IORegistryEditor, Insanelymac forums, etc...

Good luck my friend.

BTW: I posted a vanilla DP55WG DSDT for bios version 4507. Just submitted last night.
Public/DSDT-Intel-BOXDP55WG-v4507.aml

Im just installing my bios with the latest version 4752. Once updated I'll post the latest Vanilla DSDT for this.
(KGIBX10J.86A.4752.EB)

Release date:
2/17/2010 (last week)

I edited a DSDT for this model, I haven't had a chance to see if it works yet as when i tried a video fix before adding the modified DSDT i had a KP on boot.

xinsanityx said:
I edited a DSDT for this model, I haven't had a chance to see if it works yet as when i tried a video fix before adding the modified DSDT i had a KP on boot.
I'm interested in this MOBO, did you have any problem with it ? Is audio and networking working well ? It seems that the network is a little hard to make work...
Did you obtain a nice DSDT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back