Contribute
Register

v310's First Build: Core i7-3770K - GA-Z77N-WIFI - 16GB RAM - GTX 660Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
v310 - You and I appear to have the same memory that I do but I couldn't get your settings to work. The BIOS would fail. I did find different timing settings on this site. Everything works http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MY-347-CS : 10-10-10-27

Hi Baryw,

I did not touch the timing settings. Change the memory multiplier to 18.66 and increase the voltage to 1.580v. If it fails, try to set the timing to 9-10-10-24.

v310 - I will give your settings a try. Thanks!

Ill try it when I get home tonight. Thanks again.

Hi Randy84,

You don't have to remove those files, unless you changed your system to 5,1. If you did, then open finder, go to System folder and open it, inside you should have a folder called Library, open it. Then, inside that folder you should have another folder called Extensions. The files you should delete are inside that folder (AppleTyMCEDriver.kext and AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext). Right-Click and delete or move it to another folder (if you want to backup the files). That's it :thumbup:

Thanks to everyone, mine is up and working very nice, Sleep doesn't work but Everything else is good.
[h=2]Verified NovaBench Score: 1668[/h]

Test run on March 5, 2013
Mac OS X 10.8.2

intel.png
Intel Core i7 running at 3500 MHz

nvidia.png
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti GPU

16384 MB System RAM (Score: 232)
- RAM Speed: 10853 MB/s

CPU Tests (Score: 967)
- Floating Point Operations/Second: 399086784
- Integer Operations/Second: 736035456
- MD5 Hashes Generated/Second: 1484324

Graphics Tests (Score: 419)
- 3D Frames Per Second: 1843

Hardware Tests (Score: 50)
- Primary Partition Capacity: 118 GB
- Drive Write Speed: 227 MB/s

V310,

Thanks for the tip.It did work. I was able to boot without -x. I had to reinstall the CUDA drivers, but now we are back to the same situation of not booting up without safe mode. This is the new -v screen. Any thoughts?

Thanks again for all the help.

IMG_1067.jpg

V310,

Thanks for the tip. It did work. I was able to reinstall the CUDA drivers, but now we are back to the same situation of not booting up without safe mode. This is the new -v screen. Any thoughts?

Thanks again for all the help.

View attachment 48468

The error message looks the same. Did you turn off your machine after disabled vt-d? Try and let me know. In order to apply the bios configuration you have to turn off the machine.

You were right. It switched back to enabled. Thanks so much. You were a real help.

Hi v310

Im building same rig I7 3770K and GA Z77N board. Quick question is the mobo could overclock?
Whats the max?

Do you have any problems connecting to the internet? I was able to last night when i got the system to boot, but now no such luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back