Graphics
GeForce 650 Ti 2 GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Has anyone had any problems with USB 3.0 working. I upgraded and everything seems to be working fine except USB 3.0. It flawlessly work in Lion.

I have a motherboard Intel DP67DE with an Intel Core i7-2500

Thanks

A lot of things are not working perfectly or at all in ML vs Lion. If you don't have the expertise to look inside the kext or DSDT, or build a driver, or whatnot (I certainly don't) then just chill for a few days until the guys can wrap their heads around this new OS.

I'm not being rude to you, just saying to not expect an immediate response. I think that they are very busy preparing a new method of installation and testing, and working out the bugs. I'm surprised how many people have jumped onto the forum saying "Hey! This ain't working!"

Really?
No kidding?

Not a problem ... I've had a functional system for some time and realized in the beginning that it's all part of the process. Especially not having a typical system for a Hackintosh with initially having a lot of issues to resolve and succeeding with a very solid installation.

Thanks for the feedback!

cool.

Sorry I don't have anything more constructive to say. I want to jump on ML too, but it is clear that there is a lot of changes and issues that need to be addressed. These guys are fast and I'm betting by the end of this next week they'll have a method up and running. From there it'll be easier to tackle individual issues, and many of them may resolve through the official Tonymac install method. These guys are really good.

I'm getting spotty USB port usage wit my GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 motherboard. One moment a port is working and another is not, then its like they switch places.

DITTO, early days yet I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back