Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 6670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Has anyone had any luck upgrading from 10.6.8 to 10.7.2? I would like to upgrade to Lion and 10.7.2 is the only thing available on the App Store. (Can't get 10.7.0 from there that I know of.) I tried it following tonymacs instructions, but I get a black screen when trying to boot into the installer partition.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Especially since I already purchased Lion.

Multibeast doesnt completely support 10.7.2 yet. I ran into some problems trying to run it myself. Depending if your hardware is native to Lion may affect whether things work out. If you look hard enough, I'm sure you can find 10.7.0...

rEgEn said:
Multibeast doesnt support 10.7.2 yet. I ran into some problems trying to run it myself. Depending if your hardware is native to Lion may affect whether things work out. If you look hard enough, I'm sure you can find 10.7.0...

I used one of tonymac's recommended builds that was supposed to be Lion compatible. But I just get the black screen when trying to install.

the only way would involve a dev license

I went from 10.6.8 to 10.7.0 Lion USB with xMove and did update to 10.7.2, all I needed to do was install new ethernet drivers and fix my sound. All in all everything works fine.

I did xMove guide with the installer partition put on my Snow drive and after that was done rebooted into installer partition and installed Lion over my Snow keeping all Snow settings. Just like a real Mac upgrade. Then ran 10.7.2 update and before restart installed my drivers and ran Multibeast.
Only driver I needed for my board that MB did not have was the Realtek ethernet driver which I downloaded from Realtek's site, Lnx2mac's driver was not for my board.

rEgEn said:
google is a powerful thing...

Yea...I've searched, but have not found a good download.

What's with the ios 5 beta post?

Also having problems with 10.2 as Multibeast made network non-functional. I am still investigating. Also was have KC's due to HD audo Kext which I err'ed in not loading in Multibeast so I disabled audio in bios and reran the beast.

I suggest turning off all non-essential devices in your bios a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back