Contribute
Register

Update Your OS X Mountain Lion App to 10.8.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: Update Your OS X Mountain Lion App to 10.8.2

Have the same problem with similar motherboard, except when I use -x to got into safe mode I get to all white screen with cursor? Any advice? Left a perfectly good build-

try to use -v -f once u deleted the plug ins!!

I did a clean install of 10.8.2 using Unibeast .My ethernet was working by default and so was my net apart from the fact that i couldn't log into icloud as it was showing communication error.But when i installed Multibeast 5.0.2 with network kexts not selected my ethernet stopped showing at all.Tried several times with same results ,it seems multibeast breaks something .I had to install Network kext to get my ethernet working again and so does the icloud login.

Hi newbie here. I have tried updating mountain lion to 10.8.2 and all I get is the apple logo. I have tried going to safe mode. -x but the same thing just apple logo. I am using asus p7p55 motherboard, asus nvidia gt610 graphics card. I tried booting from the USB and the same thing just apple logo. Please help.

my config;
Mainboard : Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3 Micro ATX ( 244x244mm)
Processor : Intel I5 2500 Sandy Bridge
Ram : GSKILL 1600Mhz DDR3 Memory CL9 RipjawsX 4 x 4 GB
Hard disk 1 : Kingston 128 GB SSD
Hard disk 2 : WD Caviar Green 2TB WD20EARX
Graphic Card : Zotac GTX 560 TI GDDR5 1GB 256Bit Nvidia GeForce DX11
Blu-Ray : Pioneer BDR-S06XLB 12X Blu-Ray / DVD / CD

updated 10.8.2 with combo...
after the update reboot without problem except audio issue and I fix it with MultiBeast 4.6.1...

System works fine adter update. Z77 dh3 ... Ati radeon 6670 ... Yeay

Hi newbie here. I have tried updating mountain lion to 10.8.2 and all I get is the apple logo. I have tried going to safe mode. -x but the same thing just apple logo. I am using asus p7p55 motherboard, asus nvidia gt610 graphics card. I tried booting from the USB and the same thing just apple logo. Please help.

HI,i have same board,i have updated to 10.8.2 but can only boot using -x i have no sound, itunes wont work and video wont play. otherwise all ok.
tell me what you have done so far. Bryan

If you are using ATI6000 series graphic card, keep away from this update. This update killed my hackintosh. It took me a week to figure out it's impossible to upgrade to 10.8.2 due to graphic card incompatibility. I am using Z68P-DS3 MB and ATI 6850 graphic card. I spend 16 hours to roll back to 10.8.1 from time machine. That's my final solution.

Check out this thread: http://www.tonymacx86.com/os-x-updates/73181-difference-appleacpiplatform-kext-10-8-1-10-8-2-a.html
My system would not boot either until I ran KextBeast and installed the 10.8.1 version of AppleACPIPlatform.kext in safe mode. The audio is simple, just run Multibeast and install AppleHDA and Realtek 889 if your using onboard audio.

We have the exact same setup. Did you get .2 to work?

If you download the Mountain Lion App as of 10/5 it includes the supplemental update.

Update from 10.8.1 to 10.8.2 just fine on ASUS P5B-DELUXE 2.4GHz CORE 2 Duo, Ge force GTX 550 Ti GDDR5 1024MB 192 bit,HD SSD 60 GB, HD 1.5 TB MEMORY 5GB CORSAIR XMS.

Hi there,

I am trying to install mountain lion osx 10.8 on my desktop asus p5b-deluxe with core 2 duo e6600.

I have created 2 usb boot pen, one with chamelion and the mountain lion app, and the otherone with unibeat.

unibeast doest not boot to installation after i choose OSX install.
chamelion starts booting but i get strange errors also with kernel panic.

Can you help ? I want to use osx in my desktop as i am tired of windows.

Maybe i need to change some settings in bios or something.

i have posted here because i cannot send private message to crux.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back