Graphics
HD3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have had unibeast running for close for 4 hours now(literally), and the install time remaining just keeps going up and up and up(I know it doesn't really mean anything).
What do i need to do to get this to work?
I know for sure that the Lion Install app is in the /Applications folder
Anything is appreciated

Thanks

Make sure the flash drive is correctly partitioned with Boot Master and not GUID

Is your flash drive at least 8GB?

chrisvan08 said:
Make sure the flash drive is correctly partitioned with Boot Master and not GUID

Is your flash drive at least 8GB?
Yes I correctly partitioned the drive and it is 8GB

Is the downloaded Lion file from the App store or from a different site?

Unauthentic files could cause it to not work with unibeast in copying it to the drive.

If thats not the case, what type of USB is it?

chrisvan08 said:
Is the downloaded Lion file from the App store or from a different site?

Unauthentic files could cause it to not work with unibeast in copying it to the drive.

If thats not the case, what type of USB is it?

It is a legit file downloaded from the Mac App Store and it is a Kingston Data Traveler 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive

How old is the drive? I have an Corsair Flash Voyager i used and it took forever to do. It may just be getting old :(

I have the same problem and I also have a 8.0 Kingston drive.

It definitely writes files on the disk, but the time just keeps growing all the time and it won't stop.

"About 5 hours 30 minutes..."

The drive is like 2 weeks old... works fine on other stuff.

I just want to add my comment that my timer started at about 30 minutes and just kept going up and up and up, and about when it reached 8 hours, it suddenly completed!

The estimated time left was just WAAAY off. It only took about 15-20 minutes, despite how much time it said it had left.

Unibeast 1.2, Corsair Flash Voyager 16GB

I also had this problem, using a different USB fixed it. Don't have a clue why it was doing it. It works for other stuff. Unibeast is picky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back