Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I've noticed ever since I installed Lion on my UD3R setup that, while sleep works, if I leave the computer asleep overnight, it will have completely shut down when I try to wake it up.

I can normally sleep the machine and a few hours later press a button on the keyboard to wake it up. But if left for many hours asleep, the keyboard no longer works. When I push the power button, the computer appears to boot from BIOS and continue through a full boot process, affectively trashing the previous state of OS X.

But, like I said, sleep works normally if the computer is left for just a few hours. It's like it's trying to go into a deeper sleep and losing it's state.

Has anyone experienced this?

Just to clarify, I'm on 10.7.2 and I used the UniBeast method with the proper DSDT for my board & BIOS revision. Everything works.

Try uncheck "Wake on Network Access" in Energy Saver Setting. It solves my case. If you check that option, the machine wake up/sleep every two hours and that causes mount/unmount hardware problem. If you check in console , you will see "wake up reason RTC Alarm".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back