Motherboard
ASRock Z490 phantom gaming ITX/TB3
CPU
I9 10850k
Graphics
RX 5500 XT/UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am currently stuck at the spinning wheel after two trials. The USB works and macOS starts loading; when it reaches the grey screen where normally the install screen should appear, the cursor takes the spinning wheel form and I cannot proceed.
I followed the guide but used my config.plist instead of the one in the opening post.
Any idea what I could try next?

Last edited:
If you are using Clover r3577 with Sierra DP2 , it ain't gonna fly unless you copy the custom kexts to S/L/E.

Clover r3592 has fixed the issue and it is able to load the kexts off the clover partition.

If you are using Clover r3577 with Sierra DP2 , it ain't gonna fly unless you copy the custom kexts to S/L/E.

Clover r3592 has fixed the issue and it is able to load the kexts off the clover partition.

Where do you find the r3592? I can't find it .

I also had endless issues with r3577 but found r3589, updated my USB and could finally boot into the installer.

Edit: r3599 is now up on sourceforge

Last edited:

This helped, I was able to install Sierra with it using my plist :)
Now waiting for Toleda to release a compatible version of audiocloveralc command

Thanks!

I clone the source and build off from it.

let me know if you need it, i can share it on the file keeper for you.

edit: r3599 is up on SF now, as mentioned.

I clone the source and build off from it.

let me know if you need it, i can share it on the file keeper for you.

No need, it can be updated with the Clover preference pane or even through Clover Configurator.

No need, it can be updated with the Clover preference pane or even through Clover Configurator.

that's true if the build is released. But the build wasn't ready for public use at the time when I install DP2. Thus i have to clone the repo and build from it.

Anyway, r3599 is up now. All good. :)

that's true if the build is released. But the build wasn't ready for public use at the time when I install DP2. Thus i have to clone the repo and build from it.

Anyway, r3599 is up now. All good. :)

Yes - My response was for the benefit of @raymondau who asked you.
I meant that it is available now through the Clover preference pane or Clover Configurator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back