Contribute
Register

Tried to fix the Apple Apps store log in but none of the suggestions are working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo Carbon X1 Bios UFEI N2HET35W (1.18)
CPU
I7-8565
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
This worked once for me when I was upgrading from 10.6.8 and was unable to log in to the store, getting the unknown error at the App store log in, but now that ML is installed, unable to get in.

I've made sure that the serial number is correctly placed in the com.apple.boot.plist booting with unibeast USB selecting ML disk, but I still get the error. Removed En0 and networksettings.plist, rebooted then installed En0, then made sure the boot.plist file above was still correct, per the recommendations from other post here.

Anyone have any ideas as to how I should proceed? I need to be able to log into the store.

Thanks!!

Thanks, I don't have org.chameleon.boot.plist on my system. I only have com.apple.plist for a boot file. I'm trying to get the chameleon bootloader on my system. I understand the process you used and tried it but because I am missing that file, I am wondering if that is the reason it doesn't work for me.

Thanks again!!

I was able to get connected and validated into iMessages but not the app store. This is really weird, assuming of course that validation to enter iMessages is the same as the app store.

I actually modified my only boot plist which is com.apple.boot.plist as shown in the link you provided. After that I was able to get to iMessages but NOT before. Followed all steps, all of which I had seen before. but still can't get to the app store.

Any further suggestions or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back