CPU
i7-4700MQ
Graphics
HD 4600, 1920*1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hi,
my laptop is: HP ENVY TouchSmart m7-j010dx Notebook PC
I used this instruction: [Guide] HP Envy Haswell series J/K/Q/N using Clover UEFI
everything works fine except two thing:

1 - touchscreen not working
it is working on recovery mode! I don't know why.

2 - when waking up after Sleep system restart after a few seconds.

--------------------
L / E folder:
Screen Shot 1399-03-14 at 17.30.48.png

I removed GenericUSBXHCI.kext , FakePCIID.kext , FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext nothing changed and Touch screen is not working.
I did copy them to clover kext folder and again not working.
when copy FakePCIID.kext , FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext to S / L / E laptop get kernel panic.

IORegistry : m7-j010dx
Clover folder: Clover.zip
They are also attached and can get them from attached files.

in IoRegistry, it saying touch is : eGalaxTouch and it is USB not i2c.
and system recognized it, but not working , except in recovery mode!
kernel kextcache give me no error.
anybody has any Idea?

Attachments

• m7-j010dx.ioreg
    4.5 MB · Views: 157
  • CLOVER.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 164
hi guys, anyone can help me with that?
i really need help,
if you access to Rahebman please tell him about this problem for helping me.
thank you.

You should consider moving all your hackintosh related kexts in L/E to your EFI volume (Clover or OC)

You should consider moving all your hackintosh related kexts in L/E to your EFI volume (Clover or OC)

I did it, but nothing changed, if you have any other solution for my touchscreen to work please let me know.

anyone else does not know how to fix this problem? please share your knowledge.

There's a kext that prevents your touchscreen to work when booting in normal mode

Try using that calibration tool for your touchscreen (eGalaxHidDaemon_v1.5) from the manufacturer

Please post screenshots of Hackintool >> USB and PCIe.

Also post your new zipped EFI folder and a screenshot of your cleaned L/E folder.

Last edited:
There's a kext that prevents your touchscreen to work when booting in normal mode

Try using that calibration tool for your touchscreen (eGalaxHidDaemon_v1.5) from the manufacturer

Please post screenshots of Hackintool >> USB and PCIe.

Also post your new zipped EFI folder and a screenshot of your cleaned L/E folder.
Thank you [B]Namok88[/B] for your reply, but I figure the problem is Catalina is dropping support of USB touchscreen devices, but there is a solution I found in This Link, it is a german forum and I did translate it with google, but I couldn't do the instruction the guy said in the forum, i just installed Mojave and it is working but Gesture and Multitouch is not supported and there is no application can help me with that.
if you have any suggestion please, share your knowledge.

Thank you [B]Namok88[/B] for your reply, but I figure the problem is Catalina is dropping support of USB touchscreen devices, but there is a solution I found in This Link, it is a german forum and I did translate it with google, but I couldn't do the instruction the guy said in the forum, i just installed Mojave and it is working but Gesture and Multitouch is not supported and there is no application can help me with that.
if you have any suggestion please, share your knowledge.
Did you find a solution to this? I’m on BigSur and same problem. Although it doesn’t work in windows on dual boot (same ssd) HID touchscreen is greyed out in DeviceManager. Can only assume it’s something to do with my acpi’s loading in OpenCore??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back