Contribute
Register

The iPhone 5 has arrived, leaks proven to be mostly true

Status
Not open for further replies.
M'eh

Wish I could be more excited about this, but since we had virtually seen the iPhone 5 constructed and dissected before it was even announced the actual event was like watching a rehash of all the rumors. Might upgrade this time from my 3GS, but even that isn't overly compelling.

iPhone 5 is tooo much fast !!!! and powerful too, btw i love maps *.*
You can watch the iPhone video on Apple website, it's wonderful !!!

I would have to physically play with one before I can comment, but as others here I was hoping for a better camera like my old beloved Ericsson Satio 12mp with real flash, but it looks nice and it is the latest and greatest so to speak. For now Samsung's s3 is what ill stay with.

Even if I buy a contract for 6 years here I won't get iPhone 5 for that price , not even iPhone 4. maybe not good enough to change but still good enough for new buyers.

Meh. "Thunder and Lightning" very very frightening.

Article: The iPhone 5 has arrived, leaks proven to be mostly true

not very interesting when you already have a 4S, so i won't change at all.
and about iOS 6... well still NO FLASH animation inside, SUXXXXX.

Apple is getting worse and worse, no more google, no more adobe, no more samsung inside... they 're all alone. NOT GOOD AT ALL

not very interesting when you already have a 4S, so i won't change at all.
and about iOS 6... well still NO FLASH animation inside, SUXXXXX.

Apple is getting worse and worse, no more google, no more adobe, no more samsung inside... they 're all alone. NOT GOOD AT ALL

adobe is inside as you put it, just not flash... you can still read pdfs ect and use the photoshop app. flash i buggy as sin and if you notice lots ans lots of dev's have moved away from it... theses even an export to php function in in flash now ! move with the times dude. and theres still sammy parts in there, facts... you needs em

Says the guy on a website for adapting PC hardware to Apple software...
I think you missunderstood me, i believe Apple had many innovations BEFORE, but now, they just catch up the rest. I still believe Apple software rocks, but men, this's a slap on the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back