Contribute
Register

Thank you Tonymac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I just wanted to chime in and say thanks.

I have an actual Mac Pro at the moment but am seriously looking at running a Hackintosh in the near future. I had a shot at it a few years ago but had lots of problems - but then I didn't have this site to help me.

You have really turned me around to doing it again - now I just have to save up (although it will be a lot quicker than saving for a new mac).

I even managed to find something to help me on my creaking mac pro on this site- I had bought the Lacie USB 3.0 pci express card and didn't realise it only worked with Lacie products. I managed to use Multibeast to install the hacked driver and it has allowed me to use my USB 3.0 disks!

Thank you for all the time and effort you put in - it is really helping and inspiring people like myself!

All the best,

Arif. (Killeclown)

vancityex said:
thanks to tony i accomplished my dream hackintosh htpc with 5.1 sound over hdmi a big thanks again...

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Can we ask a favour (if you haven't already done so) and can you please write up a guide of your build and methods to get your system working fully ?

:wave:

I'd like to add my thanks as well. Not even a week ago I thought one last time that I'd pursue making this machine real. I'd tried numerous times in the past via other sites and that lovely Google search engine. It was so many hours of frustration that I never thought I'd try again.

I came here and within 2 days, I was up and running to what I'd consider 90% efficiency. Between the awesome guide/blog that brought me here to the great moderation team, it's been a blast. Now who do I blame for the addiction that's soon to ensue...? :headbang:

Thanks Tony, you're awesome. :ugeek:

Got my entire system working FLAWLESSLY because of the posts i found throughout this site, only site i put up my specs because this is the only site that offered any light at the end of the tunnel. My system is at 10.6.6 and runs 100% without problems. Thanks again TonyMac

Yes, Thank you very much for the wealth of information on this site. Truly incredible all the work that goes into all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back