Contribute
Register

Test Gigabyte Z68XP UD5 UFEI BIOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just that mine just started doing that on every time the computer starts. Quite annoying.

Mine will only do it if I unplug it or take the CMOS battery out.

Set all the CPU settings to ON instead of AUTO in the UEFI BIOS. Doing this immediately solved my problem with several reboots.

Dil83

Does your system shut down properly? Mine just reboots itself. Does that when trying to sleep, too. For the life of me, I can't figure this out. Just now it halts the system, shut the display, but the power light was left on, so it didn't completely shut itself. What are your BIOS settings (the XHCI/EHCI handoffs, ErP on/off, whatnot)?

HELP!

after the update, the computer began to reboot several times with no messages. After five or six times rebooting, it finally booted, but it hangs in a blue screen after showing this:

Marvell 88SE91xx Adapter - Bios Version 1.0.0.1829
PCIe x1 5.0 Gbps
Mode: Passthru IDE
Disk Information:
No hard disk is detected!

Press <Space> to continue

I tried everything: clear Cmos, remove all the HDs, remove all of them except one, remove all modules of RAM except one, remove everything and plug again....

HELP!

after the update, the computer began to reboot several times with no messages. After five or six times rebooting, it finally booted, but it hangs in a blue screen after showing this:

Marvell 88SE91xx Adapter - Bios Version 1.0.0.1829
PCIe x1 5.0 Gbps
Mode: Passthru IDE
Disk Information:
No hard disk is detected!

Press <Space> to continue

I tried everything: clear Cmos, remove all the HDs, remove all of them except one, remove all modules of RAM except one, remove everything and plug again....

I used these two guides and mine is working flawless. (except for disabling the firewire)

http://www.tonymacx86.com/99-quick-guide-configuring-uefi-gigabyte-s-7-series-lga-1155-boards.html

www.tonymacx86.com/123-how-upgrade-bios-uefi-gigabyte-s-6-series-motherboards.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back