Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] VraiDesk V2: GA-Z97X-SLI, i7 4770, GTX 680

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i hope someone can help me, i have the same mobo but everytime i try to install mavericks with unibeast the screen goes black and takes like 10 minutes to the computers to shutdown itself and then when i power it up it shows the install screen, the same happens with a yosemite usb drive, when i im able to install mavericks everytime i want to boot up it kernel panic, im about to give up on this mobo, i have bios F7, i hope someone can help me, thanks in advance.

Hi.
I have the same motherboard. And I have a question. What kexts did you use for sound and network?

Check the first couple of pages in your motherboard's User's Manual. The Manual will list the Audio and Network chipsets.

Vraiment, I'm glad your Hackintosh is working.
I build my own and still have some issues.
I have also GA-Z87X-SLI mb, i7-4970K cpu, Samsung SSD EVO 840, Yosemite.
I have a few problems:
1. Audio is not working (ALC1150 + Optional EFI Installed Bootloader Support)
2. USB 3.0 problem, I was replacing different versions of GenericUSBXHCI.kext and for a moment there the OS loaded with no options, now I have to load OS with -x or -f every time. (can I use MultiBeast to add -f to boot options? ). So OS loads, but I see problems with USB (mouse is lagging).
3. I cannot log in to iMessage.

I read all possible posts about Audio and USB problems, however if someone has some tips for me, let me know. Otherwise I will be waiting for the solution.

The GenericUSBXHCI.kext is not required for 8/9-series Gigabyte motherboards.

Your iMessage problem is universal to hackintosh users. Several very knowledgeable people are working on the problem :thumbup:, so you'll have to be patient.

Thanks for response.

So, how should I uninstall GenericUSBXHCI.kext driver. I removed the file, but still getting that USB error (only can load OS with -f or -x option). The error: "The IOUSBFamily did not receive enough extra current.
I guess, when I will be able to load OS with all kext files (no -f option) I should have sound working.

Also sometimes I get kernel panic error.

Plus I have PS2 keyboard (old but I like it) so I had to add PS2 driver (from Multibeast 7.1.1)

OK I was able to remove kext and clear S/E/Caches/* (sudo rm -rf...). That's what I found another post.
I'm booting with -f -v and that's what I have:
!111.jpg

Hi~ did you upgrade to 10.13 ? I get a trouble on install reboot loop(....no UUID)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back