Contribute
Register

SUCCESs on Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3, i7-4770, GTX 760

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks a lot!!! Now I'll trying

For your boot0 problem, see MacMan's guide: boot0 Error: The Official Thread

To get your HDMI audio working, see the HDMI Audio forum section sticky post by toleda: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hdmi-audio/

I've tried but nothing works!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I don't have "boot0 error" but Mavericks doesn't start too!!!
HDMI audio... another very big problem... every page link to another 1000000 guide page and I don't know what I'll have to do 'cause ì can't find the really guide for my z87-hd3

with MultiBeast I've installed ALC892 without DSDT with had enabler and from "universal" menu VoodooHDA 2.8.4 version and with this configuration I can find in sound menu HDMI output but it doesn't work.

Any Idea???

PS Sorry for My English

Ernestasen, I'm using the same mobo but with the 4770k instead. Did you have any problems getting to install, and if so, what boot flags did you use? Sorry, but I'm going nuts trying to get my new build up and your post keeps coming up in searches as it's so close to my gear!

Ernestasen, I'm using the same mobo but with the 4770k instead. Did you have any problems getting to install, and if so, what boot flags did you use? Sorry, but I'm going nuts trying to get my new build up and your post keeps coming up in searches as it's so close to my gear!

How far have you managed to progress?

Adrian B

Hi Adrian

Thanks for replying! I took a day off, then began to make some progress last night - I've now installed and run Multibeast, established a stable barebones and cloned the boot drive before adding other components: just got the boot0 error to fix now, which ought to be straightforward enough, and then I should be good. Didn't want to hijack this thread so a fuller version of my plea for help with spec and steps taken is at http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks-desktop-support/120406-z87-ud3-4770k-getting-nowhere-fast.html

Basically I was finding it impossible to get into the installer off Unibeast without triggering KPs. Managed to solve (I think/hope) that by using the cpus= flag. Will write up the full ordeal if/when I get it sorted, in case someone can help identify what exactly was going wrong and/or in case I've got a peculiar combination of otherwise-compatible parts that someone else picks in future. Cheers again for getting back to me!

Hello, My system

Motherboard GA-Z87-HD3

CPU- i5 4670k
GPU - GTX 770
RAM - 2 x 4gb corsair vengeance
Hard Drives - 2 x 1TB Seagate

I installed mavericks with these settings, DSDT free because my motherboard does not need one. I changed nothing in the bios except making optimized defaults. VT-d is not supported with my CPU.
View attachment 78351
The installation was successful

When I turn on the computer I get the gigabyte logo then it auto goes to the error below. I tried pressing F12 and booting from all of the hard drives and everything else in the menu but nothing works.
View attachment 78352
I realized that I need to change GraphicsEnabler=No I put the usb in again and changed that on the usb and it booted fine but I can not change that on the actual hard drive that mavericks is installed on because I can not even get to the multibeast launch screen.

All help is appreciated, Thanks

Can't see the attachments...?

I'm still having problems too - I've managed to install perfectly (finally) onto a spare HDD, but can't do the same (whether by cloning or fresh install) with my SSD without getting a boot0 error, and neither of macman's methods clears the problem. Booting the SSD via Unibeast doesn't help either. Don't want to be stuck with the HDD as it's slooooow!

Helo Sir

i instal Mac Osx 10.8.2 on Gigabyte Z87-HD3,i7 4770k,8gb Ram 1600MHZ.
Getting Problem with Audio Driver can U help me to instal Audio Driver...and i never instal Hackintosh before..1st time i tired ....instaled but only Audio Driver Not working......i tried with multi beast..bit failed getting noise ...do u have dstd .aml for this motherboard..Thanks In Advance

Same problem With me getting Audio Problem......892 Codec not working

100 time i tried........still not working.....if u done plz tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back