Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Monterey with NVIDIA Pascal graphics fully working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it works on GTX 1050ti? I don't know where to start since I can only make my GTX 1050ti works on High Sierra

Does it works on GTX 1050ti? I don't know where to start since I can only make my GTX 1050ti works on High Sierra
The latest driver for Pascal and Maxwell architecture Nvidia graphics cards is 387.10.10.10.40.140. It worked only on Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6 Build 17G14042, but on no later Mac OS. Then its certificate was revoked and even that didn't work. Fortunately, nVidia supplied an unofficial, updated, re-certified version of that driver which is available here on page 14, post #137. But it will still work only on the above specific version of the Mac OS, nothing later.

If you have a graphics card as described above and want it to run with full acceleration, be sure you are running that Mac OS version above, download from the link, and install the correct driver.

Even though the information is in Russian (?), I don't see anything in the System Report about Metal or any other graphics API being supported.
Metal not supported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back