Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] MikeLanding Build - GA-Z77P-D3/i7-3770/HD6870/Belkin BT/Samsung SSD - ML

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately, I used the Lnx2Mac installer and my ethernet works well. I tried to manually install that IONetworkingFamily.kext but ML kept saying that it is protected and cannot be changed. It would be nice to have a native kernel from realtek instead of lnx2mac so I need to find out how to change that manually in the system (unless you want to give your own suggestion...). It wasn't as easy as deleting the original kext and copy pasting the new one in.

Did U try change the Security&Privacy setting at your hackintosh?
Change it to "Allow application downloaded from: Anywhere"

But I would suggest U backup your system (clone the whole partition) before do any major changes. If sh*t happen, at least U still got a workable backup to boot from

LAN fixed

Downloaded a free app called KextDrop and used that to install all the video and ethernet kexts. LAN is now working and is using the native Realtek kext.

HHKB Pro 2

Downloaded a free app called KextDrop and used that to install all the video and ethernet kexts. LAN is now working and is using the native Realtek kext.

Glad all work well for you. :)

Been in the spending mood lately after this hackintosh build. I brought myseld a HHKB Pro 2. Operate under Mac mode (Dip Switch 2 turn on)
This kb just look awesome..

Some picture:
hhkb1.jpg

hhkb2.jpg

hhkb3.jpg

hhkb4.jpg

hhkb5.jpg

hhkb6.jpg

hhkb7.jpg

hhkb8.jpg

hhkb9.jpg

hhkb10.jpg

hhkb11.jpg

Wow, a keyboard with dip switches, awesome! If you still want to get "Find my Mac" working, not that we need it with a desktop but it's gotta be perfect right, there's a link in my Zomac build to an insanelymac post that details how to do it.

I have the same mb the ethernet seems to work fine but not able to make the sound work.
Ran multibeast many times but no audio.... have ALC887

Hi all. im new to hackintosh and i want to build my rig using this z77p-d3 mobo. from what i understand this mobo need:

lan = lnx2mac realtek or appleRTLethernet (dont know which one)
sound =
use Realtek AC8XX Patch in Multibeast non dsdt
wake/sleep = native i think
usb 3.0 = works perfectly(2.0 and 3.0 both can use in any port)

Can someone help me to confirm it to me that it is correct. I also want to ask about how can I check at the post installation that all my components work (
speedstep, usb speed and so on) and also any other issues that important besides these 4 main things. Sorry if my questions is too basic. I hope that someone can help me about this. much appreciated. :)

I can get the USB 3 ports to work with USB 3 devices front and back. But cannot use USB 2 drive in USB 3 port. Any ideas?
USB 3 not backwards compatible with USB2?

Gameboy,

What system do you have? Your Profile shows an AMD system which this Forum does not support ( http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php ).

Pleas correct your profile to reflect your hackintosh system and your signature block as well per the Forum Rules & Policy. By doing so, you help us help you better. :thumbup:

Gameboy,

What system do you have? Your Profile shows an AMD system which this Forum does not support ( http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php ).

Pleas correct your profile to reflect your hackintosh system and your signature block as well per the Forum Rules & Policy. By doing so, you help us help you better. :thumbup:

I have updated my rig. now can u tell me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back