Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Maximus VII Formula - Core i7 4790K - GTX 770 4GB - OS X 10.9.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought the Asus Maximus VII Formula!! Wish me luck

This Looks like a great build mate I think this is the one Ill do Could you help me out on installing?

I am trying to boot my Hackintosh with the Asus Maximus VII Formula. As it is booting, without changing any settings or "boot flags", My installation process fails. It is at this Mac screen, then just has all these words and numbers that I can't understand at all on the sides of the screen. The installation stops, and it just sits there forever and nothing changes. Obviously I powered the computer off and got back to my BIOS, but I can't boot Mac OS X :banghead::banghead:. Please help:thumbup:.

Hi. I'm new here. I've got a similar build with the same Motherboard and will be attempting to install Yosemite in the following days and will post my findings.

Did you ever get NVRAM working properly? I can't seem to get mine to work with or without the EmuVariableUEFI

Edit: I seem to have gotten audio working using the VoodooHDA driver.

Awesome! You saved me so much time! :clap: BTW - I just kept trying all the VoodooHDA drivers until one worked.

ASUS Maximus VII Formula Watchdog board -> Voodoo 2.7.3

Hey great man am buying it too I think am gonna wait for your reply before :D

Thanks so much please come back soon it's work for you :thumbup:

Awesome! You saved me so much time! :clap: BTW - I just kept trying all the VoodooHDA drivers until one worked.

ASUS Maximus VII Formula Watchdog board -> Voodoo 2.7.3

Hi
you wrote that you got audio on "maxmius vii formula" working

Can You please tell me how you got it working cuz mine does not want to work with voodoo 2.7.3.
regards.

Hi,

I have the same MB Maximus VII Formula, I installed bcm4352.kext and bcm4352bt.kext with KextBeast, reboot, the wifi working only in 2,4GHz and the bluetooth not working, I don't see the bluetooth icon in parameter…

I use Clover for Mac OS El Capitan.

Can you help me ? Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back