Contribute
Register

[Success] Intel Core i7 3770k - GA-Z77X-UD5H - Mountain Lion - 560ti - 8gb RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Can I confirm if you need to make any changes in the BIOS? If so, I would be greatful if you could let me know what needs to be changed.
Thanks alot!

I have a similar set up purchased through links on this site! The main difference is my graphics card is a 6870. I have noticed a number of posts in this thread about the USB unmount issue when overclocking this rig. I too am experiencing the same problem. Is there a solution other than not overclocking?

Thanks

Hello,
I have the same specs of yours except the graphics card is EVGA 1.2GB 560ti.
Could you please share your BIOS settings as well.
I have installed Mountain Lion twice now but could not log back in. My screen goes black and cannot log back into my mac.
I followed this instruction (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R231mU1SwOQ ) from start to finish. I have updated my bios F14 as the video suggested, but no luck. In this youtube video he asked me to change Graphics enable = No. When I do that I cannot even log into my Hackintosh even with PCIRootUID=0. I am a newbie. Need your help guys. I installed twice from start.
Now I cannot even login to my mac at all. I dont know how to change settings outside my mac to put "Graphics Enable = Yes".
I tried -v as well to see if I can log in.
Any suggestions appreciated. This is my first Hackintosh built.
Thanks in advance guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back