Contribute
Register

[Success] - HighSierra - Asus P9X79 + Xeon 2670

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, we are at my max capacity... I can't help you more. I don't really remember my first install (+/-3years). But I had many issues. To succeed, in my memories, I had to unplug all USB ports except my USB keyboard an mouse, and I tried all other ports one by one to plug my USB installer. After the 4th port it worked... You can maybe try this, but I have no more idea.

No problem, I appreciate your input so far. I'll give that a try. If I can't get it going I'll start a new thread and see if I can get anyone else to chime in. Thank you!

No problem, I appreciate your input so far. I'll give that a try. If I can't get it going I'll start a new thread and see if I can get anyone else to chime in. Thank you!
Anny luck yet? I have the same problem. I tried all the mentioned above but no luck.
Read some things about the USB being the porblem. But even with the bootloader and installdrive through SATA I can not reach the installer.
Did you start a new thread?
Thanks a lot!

Same Problem here. mhm -> i got my circle with line through and when the circle appears my text in vebose becomes unreadable.

Did you solve this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back