Contribute
Register

[Success] Gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H + i5-4690 + Intel HD4600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Stork,

Just saw your reply (somehow I stopped getting email notifications). Going to try that out.

Update: Turns out my system was already set to "Enable" for Peripherals. No luck with that. =( My system stopped freezing after I tried Clover. However, after making an update the problem is back. No system freeze, but mouse and keyboard freezes are common, especially when the system is loaded.)

As for gameboy35,

You reminded me that I was also having trouble with connecting to the network. The only work around I've managed to find is to boot into Windows, get the router to give me an IP address, and then reboot into OSX. I'm not sure why my router wouldn't give me an IP address if I connected "fresh" from OSX. I.e. If I were to disconnect my ethernet cable right now and plug it back in, I'd be offline until I reboot into Windows to get a working internet connection.

I have also experienced twice, my secondary hdd (internal) had its partition table missed up. It would be fine one moment, and then the next thing my disk is not recognised.

I've posted in more detail here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hardware-...ary-hdd-losing-its-partition.html#post1099323

great guide, tho so far no success for me. (my second hack build)

same mother board GA-H97M-D3H, but i5-4660 also HD4600

started with 16GB DRAM, but per your advice dropped to one 8G stick for install, also pulled out my broadcom wifi/BT card for install

following your steps exactly including BIOS settings

Only difference is using yosemite and the unibeast/multibeast versions for that OS - don't know if that is my problem

On first boot to installer from USB (using -v -x maxmem=4096) I get to this

DSMOS has arrived
[IOBlueToothHCIcontroller][start] -- completed

then it hangs. cant get into installer for first time.

any suggestions anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back