• OpenCore Configurator -> ACPI
-AppleVTD its enabled
-i connected in intel i219
-DisableIoMapperMapping its in no
Captura de pantalla 2023-05-09 a las 0.49.06.jpg
Captura de pantalla 2023-05-09 a las 0.49.16.jpg

-AppleVTD its enabled
-i connected in intel i219
Have you turned off DisableIoMapperMapping? It needs to be checked on.

Which version of macOS are you running?

Hi @CaseySJ

I'm struggling to adapt to your config while keeping a few of my EFI changes. I'm facing a kernel error. Can you take a look at it? (removed serialnrs etc.).

IMG_4472.jpeg

Attachments

• OC-092-DESIGNARE-Z390-NoSN.zip
    30 MB · Views: 20
Hi @CaseySJ

I'm struggling to adapt to your config while keeping a few of my EFI changes. I'm facing a kernel error. Can you take a look at it? (removed serialnrs etc.).

View attachment 566524
The screenshot suggests that both USBInjectAll 0.7.1 and 0.7.6 are being injected at the same time. If you look at how these are configured in the EFI folder I posted, you’ll see that their injection is governed by Min and Max Kernel values.

The screenshot suggests that both USBInjectAll 0.7.1 and 0.7.6 are being injected at the same time. If you look at how these are configured in the EFI folder I posted, you’ll see that their injection is governed by Min and Max Kernel values.

That did the trick, missed that one. :problem: Thanks!

@CaseySJ I don't thank you often enough.

• Made a bootable backup yesterday.
  • Installed OC 0.92 this morning.
  • Hit the install button for Ventura 13.3.1 on my Monterey Designare
  • It took me by surprise that it was already downloaded and rebooted.
  • A couple of reboots and probably < 30 minutes later I was on Ventura
  • A quick trip to OC Configurator and another reboot and I was back on the network WiFi and Ethernet

Probably the fastest smoothest OS upgrade I've ever done.

I wonder how many people have this Z390 system and use Casey's tutorials & EFI's. Can't we include a poll in the begin post or something, so that people can hit yes when they make use of it? I feel like it's a lot...

Is there a limit on how many HDD you could add to this set up? I just got an old Toshiba 5TB that I connected via SATA and it just wont show up. However when I connect it through a separate SATA reader (sata to USB) it functions as an external drive. I wanna use it as internal storage for timemachine but cant seem to get it to show on my desktop once connected via motherboard

Is there a limit on how many HDD you could add to this set up? I just got an old Toshiba 5TB that I connected via SATA and it just wont show up. However when I connect it through a separate SATA reader (sata to USB) it functions as an external drive. I wanna use it as internal storage for timemachine but cant seem to get it to show on my desktop once connected via motherboard
Please see SATA Port Limitations:

Back