Contribute
Register

[Success] EVGA x58 3 SLI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mavericks has been installed, however, when the computer restarted to boot into Mavericks for the first time, it seems to have stalled on the Apple logo with the spinning gear beneath the logo. It has been sitting there for over 5 minutes now and not sure if it will load past this.

Does anyone have any clues as to way this might be happening?

Now there appears to be a circle with a slash going through it, this appears just above the Apple logo, it is covering the leaf of the Apple logo. Any thoughts?

I am not sure what is wrong with the unibeast but in my case i just got DVI no signal and display gone black with nvidia cards.then i use the ATI 5970 card, installation went fine after installing multibeast i replaced the ATI 5970 With my GTX260 and everything works fine including sleep.

I am not sure what is wrong with the unibeast but in my case i just got DVI no signal and display gone black with nvidia cards.then i use the ATI 5970 card, installation went fine after installing multibeast i replaced the ATI 5970 With my GTX260 and everything works fine including sleep.

Yes, I have the same problem with unibesat is there any way to get around so i can install Mavericks

As it turns out, as silly as this may sound, I believe all that I did was switch the DVI ports and it solved my issue. Silly, right? That only thing I can think of is that it did not like loading video from the particular port, maybe it's the secondary port and it needed the primary port?

Who knows, but once I did that I had no more issues.

Hope this helps in some silly way :D

I am trying to install Mavericks and I just can't get it to install, I have a 770 GTX now and Everytime I try to install using UniBeast 4 it just reboots. Any help?

OK so I managed to installed Mavericks without any flags and used my 770 GTX through HDMI without any problems. It wasnt letting me install it because I had my CPU overclocked at 3.45GHZ. Everything is up but I just cant seem to get the audio to work using multibeast and ALC 889 like I used to. Guess I might have to buy a USB audio interface if I cant get in built it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back