Contribute
Register

Stuck on apple logo while i'm installing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys i'm new here, i've picked the customac pro, thats what i have right now
1. Core i5-6600K
2. Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 5
3. Corsair H60 (Water)
4. EVGA GTX 950
5. Crucial Ballistix Sport LT (16GB)
6. Samsung 850 EVO 500GB
7. Corsair RM 650 Watt

The thing is i have followed exactly the tutorial to create the installer usb, all good, but when i start installing the process stuck in apple logo window, the bar does nothing like is in the image that i posted, nothing happens, please help me guys, all the help would be appriciate.

Attachments

• IMG_20160825_131036.jpg
    IMG_20160825_131036.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 142
Boot your system with nv_disable=1 -v as boot args and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.

thanks men, for the help look...

Attachments

• IMG_20160826_183137.jpg
    IMG_20160826_183137.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 225
Did you turn off the Serial port? Disabled VT-d, SafeBoot, etc?

It's a panic in AppleTyMCEDriver.kext and you don't have ECC RAM, change your system definition to something that doesn't use ECC RAM (e.g. not MacPro4,1, MacPro5,1 or MacPro6,1), or remove AppleTyMCEDriver.kext from /System/Library/Extensions

Use iMac 17,1 if you want full compatibility for CPU states. Use iMac 14,2 for less hassle.

BreBo,
i've already set this up with imac 17,1 my main problem was the os never use my graphics card no matter what i do, always takes apple default video driver... any idea?

If you've tried MAC ID 14,2 before you tried 17,1...

Post up all your BIOS settings, please. Do you have CSM enabled? If so, turn it off. If it is off, turn it on.

If no progress, I hope you have access to a HDD, even if it is as small as 250GB. Disconnect the SSD and try installing on the HDD, using the same SATA port 0.

Since you have 16GB of RAM try installing with just one RAM stick installed. If that fails, power down and try the other RAM stick in its place.

BreBo, i've already set this up with imac 17,1 my main problem was the os never use my graphics card no matter what i do, always takes apple default video driver... any idea?
  • Make sure that Inject Nvidia is set to false in config.plist
  • Boot with nv_disabled=1
  • Install nvidia web drivers
  • Add nvda_drv=1 to config.plist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back