Contribute
Register

Stuck here for a pretty long time

Motherboard
Gigabyte H310M > Need full model names > See Forum Rules!
CPU
i3-9100F
Graphics
R5 230
Please help me
IMG_20240222_153508885.jpg

zip and upload your EFI
Can you please guide me through the steps as it's my first time making hackintosh. Sorry and thank you

Is this is the thing you asked for. Thank You in advance

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
To elaborate my problem I am here to install mac os Sierra, there are two options for which I can start my installation process, 1. when I type "-v" in the command section and then I get this error, 2. when I directly start installing the setup from "install macos from the usb" then an apple logo pops up along with a loading bar, when the loading bar completely fills up which I think takes about 20-25mins it just gets stuck there. I think my system config is not eligible to install hackintosh but I have to somehow make this work. Please help me according to my problem mentioned, I'll be very thankful for your response.

Motherboard : Gigabyte H310M
CPU : i3-9100F
Graphics : AMD Radeon R5 230

Last edited:
To elaborate my problem I am here to install mac os Sierra, there are two options for which I can start my installation process, 1. when I type "-v" in the command section and then I get this error, 2. when I directly start installing the setup from "install macos from the usb" then an apple logo pops up along with a loading bar, when the loading bar completely fills up which I think takes about 20-25mins it just gets stuck there. I think my system config is not eligible to install hackintosh but I have to somehow make this work. Please help me according to my problem mentioned, I'll be very thankful for your response.

Motherboard : Gigabyte H310M
CPU : i3-9100F
Graphics : AMD Radeon R5 230
may be worth using a later version of macOS, remove the AMD card, use the intel graphics

give opencore a go

may be worth using a later version of macOS, remove the AMD card, use the intel graphics

give opencore a go
See the problem here is the software which I need to run requires macos 10.7,10.8,10.9, though I saw some YouTube video that you could somehow install the software in macos 10.12 aswell, so I was giving this version a shot. And as my system config says that it's i3-9100f which do not have Integrated graphics card either. So If something could be done then please do let me know.

See the problem here is the software which I need to run requires macos 10.7,10.8,10.9, though I saw some YouTube video that you could somehow install the software in macos 10.12 aswell, so I was giving this version a shot. And as my system config says that it's i3-9100f which do not have Integrated graphics card either. So If something could be done then please do let me know.
best to then search for:
pci configuration end

I did searched for it but couldn't find any relevant solutions. As you said above do you think opencore will help to solve my problem. If yes then which version do you think should I install macos 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.12 (max) I can't afford to go any further as it will not run my software.

I did searched for it but couldn't find any relevant solutions. As you said above do you think opencore will help to solve my problem. If yes then which version do you think should I install macos 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.12 (max) I can't afford to go any further as it will not run my software.
initial support for a CoffeeLake CPU is High Sierra:

Back