Contribute
Register

Stuck at watchdog status 0 or 1 and then restart

Go to the support link to see the reason for the prohibitory symbol.
Well it's because the link it's for official Mac but when i read it ,i read that suggestion that my disk has broken and i need to fix it ,but i don't think it's the main problem

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231124_204111_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231124_204111_Chrome.jpg
    421 KB · Views: 7
Well it's because the link it's for official Mac but when i read it ,i read that suggestion that my disk has broken and i need to fix it ,but i don't think it's the main problem
MacBookPro16,3 should be a valid system definition for your laptop, you might need to try a different USB port. Can you disable the Nvidia GPU in the bios? If not then you should need to add -wegnoegpu to your boot arguments. Then disable NootedRed.kext and see if the installer finishes loading. If it does it will be without Video Acceleration but once install is complete your can reenable it.

MacBookPro16,3 should be a valid system definition for your laptop, you might need to try a different USB port. Can you disable the Nvidia GPU in the bios? If not then you should need to add -wegnoegpu to your boot arguments. Then disable NootedRed.kext and see if the installer finishes loading. If it does it will be without Video Acceleration but once install is complete your can reenable it.
should i need to use this to disable my dgpu or just boot argument like you said -wegnoegpu
1700836160301.png

is it like this ?
1700836212079.png

You should try either one and see which works best for you, just neither both together
Lately, i've tried use both but still eror, i think it's because my installation Macos broken, and i should to build again or retry flash again

If the graphics connected to your display is switchable it might work.
If your display is hard wired to your RTX 3050 there is no way it is going to work.

Update
I've tried to installing my macos and reset my usb again but it did'nt fix the problem and i think the problem is from my config.plist. i don't know why it not showing the log verbose

WhateverGreen should be replaced with NootedRed

create your own aml files using this in windows:
update sir i've tried to make some progress
i added some kexts usbtoolbox utbdefault and XLNCUSBFIX
but i've got a problem that the boot stuck on logo apple
here's my efi and config.plist
and i forgot to tell you , i change my version opencore to 0.9.5

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    3.2 MB · Views: 7
  • opencore-2023-11-26-014549.txt
    256 KB · Views: 5