RX570
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi all
I had already a ML instalation running, but with last update (or not) it did not work anymore. I tried -x -v PCIR.... I tried all, but always hangs.
So I decided to reinstall again with the USB.
All works fine but when I get to the installation screen, (choose your langauge) no mouse or keyboard works. I tried all USB ports, and also I tried with PS/2 keyboard but no luck.

My system is:
Gigabyte H55M - UD2H
Intel i5
Nvidia GT 440.
2 HD, one with ML, the other with W7.
8 Gb RAM

I tried also with only one disk, with 4 Gb only, but always the same, keyboard or mouse not working.

Any help?
Best regards
Alberto

Hi all
I had already a ML instalation running, but with last update (or not) it did not work anymore. I tried -x -v PCIR.... I tried all, but always hangs.
So I decided to reinstall again with the USB.
All works fine but when I get to the installation screen, (choose your langauge) no mouse or keyboard works. I tried all USB ports, and also I tried with PS/2 keyboard but no luck.

My system is:
Gigabyte H55M - UD2H
Intel i5
Nvidia GT 440.
2 HD, one with ML, the other with W7.
8 Gb RAM

I tried also with only one disk, with 4 Gb only, but always the same, keyboard or mouse not working.

Any help?
Best regards
Alberto
Use a usb hub... I know you think is silly, but it work for me many times...

I do think it is silly, but... IT WORKED!!!
Thanks very much.
Is there any explanation for that?
Thanks again, I was almost mad!

Sorry, I cannot give you any explain for that... I supposed that because the mouse is on the hub, it is detected in a different way... that the only thing that come to my "little" mind...

Without a doubt one of the oddest solutions I have ever heard suggested for a fix and it absolutely just worked for me on my new installation.

Thank you so much!

Use a usb hub... I know you think is silly, but it work for me many times...

I tried this. I used USB mouse. But I dont have USB keyboard for my Dell Inspiron 15r Laptop.

Laptop keyboard and trackpad doesnt work. Im stuck as screen where it asks to CREATE NEW ACCOUNT TO LOGIN.

Im posting this from my PC, which has PS2 keyboard which my laptop doesnt have PS2 slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back