P55-UDM2
Graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Really need some help, here's the situation.

For the last few months, I've been seeing a screen on startup, something along the lines of Profile Boot Record that had a few choices. I always just selected "Last Known Good" and everything seemed to work OK. However, on my last restart, I accidentally selected >5 Known Good or something similar.

Since then, my hackintosh has been stuck at the "Loading Operating System" screen with a blinking cursor. Any ideas? This system has been pretty much rock solid for over a couple years now.

Really need some help, here's the situation.

For the last few months, I've been seeing a screen on startup, something along the lines of Profile Boot Record that had a few choices. I always just selected "Last Known Good" and everything seemed to work OK. However, on my last restart, I accidentally selected >5 Known Good or something similar.

Since then, my hackintosh has been stuck at the "Loading Operating System" screen with a blinking cursor. Any ideas? This system has been pretty much rock solid for over a couple years now.

While i have seen a similar screen as you describe in Windows, I have never seen it in OS X. Try booting with the UniBeast USB you used to install with or boot with rBoot CD and see if that will get you in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back