Graphics
MSI GeForce GTX 680
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

I'm new into this and I'm trying to build my first CustoMac but I have some trouble with the installation.

My hardware is:
Motherboard: Gygabite Intel GA-Z77X-UD5H
Proccesor: Intel Core i7 3770
Memory: Corsair 2x8GB DDR3 1600
SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB
Power: Corsair PSU TX650M

I set the BIOS settings according to this post: http://www.tonymacx86.com/99-quick-guide-configuring-uefi-gigabyte-s-7-series-lga-1155-boards.html
I made a USB boot device with UniBeast following the steps from this post: http://www.tonymacx86.com/61-unibeast-install-os-x-mountain-lion-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html
The install was not flawless but when I used -x to boot in safe mode it worked and i installed OSX ML. The second part of the installation needed the line -x as well.
After the install was completed I installed MultiBeast with: Easybeast, DSDT Free install, Audio Driver ALC 898 and Network Driver Intel.
After the reboot it would not boot, so I reboot with -x. Installed MultiBeast again with the System Definition MacPro 3,1.
When i rebooted it got stuck at this screen (see attached screenshot)

Can anyone help me please?
Thanks in advance.

UPDATE

I re-installed ML with UniBeast, I still had to use -x to get to the installer and -x again to finish installation. In MultiBeast I chose DSDT Free install, the Audio and Network driver. When i try to reboot it gives an other error (see second screenshot).
What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• 2013-06-12 11.55.27.jpg
    2013-06-12 11.55.27.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 183
  • 2013-06-12 13.20.05.jpg
    2013-06-12 13.20.05.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 177
Hi,

We are on the same boat, same motherboard and same cpu.
I am at the same point, only way to get into Mac is -x.
I think something about Remote Wake - which I disabled / error code: 0xe000404f.

Hi,

I found a solution wich worked for me.

Disable the option VT-d in the Bios.

It works like a mac now.

i have the same motherboard and also can only boot with -x so only get to Safe Boot. Everything except the DVD works I have a printer connected so it is quite exciting. I have not got speakers so sound is untried. After the Multibeast install I get a message that Voodoo kext were not installed properly and then i tried Realtek could not find the 898 but tried the 8139 and also got a message that it was not installed properly.

Glad to have a working Mac apart from DVD and sound Mac but don't know where to go. I am advised to look at my plist but cant find Library so a little stuck at the moment.

Looking for some help. I am very new to Mac and to Technical speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back