Contribute
Register

stick on loading screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you using GraphicsEnabler=Yes with it plugged in if not u should be

The card works, i can see it in 'About this mac hardware' i am trying to get it to work with the monitor plugged in to it.

The card works, i can see it in 'About this mac hardware' i am trying to get it to work with the monitor plugged in to it.
How are you connected to the monitor
ALso if using clover you may need to change your smbios from iMac to Mac pro to use both monitors

How are you connected to the monitor
ALso if using clover you may need to change your smbios from iMac to Mac pro to use both monitors

Sorry about that passed out on the couch:yawn: Anyway i still can only boot in safe mode either with the graphics card or cpu.

whats your bios settings? have you disabled vt-D?

I can only boot using -x GraphicsEnabler=Yes any help.

asus z97 deluxe
750watt psu
16gb ballistix ram
r9 280x gpu

if your using a dedicated GPU make sure you disable onboard graphics in the bios also vt-D disable and AHCI enable then try booting with -v

@Chrom try this config for 9 series u will need to add intelazul patched kext for hd4600

Attachments

• config.plist
    2.3 KB · Views: 187
@Chrom try this config for 9 series u will need to add intelazul patched kext for hd4600

Thanks, doing a fresh install will let you know in a few.

if your using a dedicated GPU make sure you disable onboard graphics in the bios also vt-D disable and AHCI enable then try booting with -v

Everything was ok before doing a fresh install.

Should i add the kext to the EFI folder or replace the one in the S/L/E?

neither add the kext to 10.9 folder dont mess with caches unless needed.if it was u that dl the config i made for the 290x please dont use it it has a different fb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back