Contribute
Register

SSDT generation script (Ivybridge PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using RevoBoot, and I can because I don't need a GUI and only want to boot OS X. It is probably also the most difficult boot loader to setup since you have to compile it yourself.

thank you anyway

iMac13,1 is not working, try macmini6,2 or macbookpro10,1.

Warning: cpu-type may be set improperly (0x0601 instead of 0x0604)

Error: board-id [Mac-F65AE981FFA204ED] and model [Macmini6,1] mismatch

2 Errors I get when using macmini6,1.

Error: board-id [Mac-F65AE981FFA204ED] and model [Macmini6,1] mismatch
MultiBeast/System Definitions/macmini6,1 is not correct; reported. Solutions:
1. edit Extra/smbios.plist, find macmini6,1, replace macmini6,2
2. Chameleon Wizard/smbios/macmini6,2

Shell I ran, posted if someone wants to look .....

Attachments

• ssdtPRGen.sh.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 156
MultiBeast/System Definitions/macmini6,1 is not correct; reported. Solutions:
1. edit Extra/smbios.plist, find macmini6,1, replace macmini6,2
2. Chameleon Wizard/smbios/macmini6,2

Thanks toleda, I will run and generate again and post results

Macmini6,2 solved the mismatch error.

Same error with cpu. Warning: cpu-type may be set improperly (0x0601 instead of 0x0604). I have posted the generated .dsl

Same error already posted with the same cpu. i5-3570K

Attachments

• SSDT_PR.dsl.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 99

Yes I have seen this post and thats what I was referring too when I said "posted before" (sorry for not making that clear). The post talks about bootloading and .plist not having the right CPU info. My .plists and boot loader are all default without a lot of modifications.

I have this problem using chimera/chameleon.

I boot Clover UEFI and I can compile it without errors for several different SMBIOS. But I can't seem to inject Macmini6,2 into Clover. If I use MacPro3,1 with Clover which gives me a few p-states. But I can not generate an Ivy Bridge Script as the model MacPro3,1 isn't supported with Ivy Bridge PM (error returned during ./ssdtPRGen.sh).

My question is.... What changes do I need to make to the bootloader or SMBIOS to correctly read the CPU and extract a SSDT without errors?

My question is.... What changes do I need to make to the bootloader or SMBIOS to correctly read the CPU and extract a SSDT without errors?
This question has been answered. See Item 2 in Post #43. That macmini6,2 works in Clover/Chimera/Chameleon.

Yes I am using MacMini6,2 in Chimera/Chameleon generated with Chameleon Wizard. This solved the mismatch error only.

I have tried to generate the SSDT again and the same Warning: cpu-type may be set improperly (0x0601 instead of 0x0604). This is booted with Chimera/Chameleon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back